Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recently purchased a chrome air adapter from L&M? I know they have had some internal staff problems and their site says 2-3 freakin weeks for the chrome option. I just don't want 3 weeks turning into 6.

· Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Then go with black! They have to send out to a plastic chromer to have done and they would have little control on the timeframe. It's a toss up...may be 2 or 3 or 4 or......

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Anyone recently purchased a chrome air adapter from L&M? I know they have had some internal staff problems and their site says 2-3 freakin weeks for the chrome option. I just don't want 3 weeks turning into 6.
Call them, they will answer in honesty how long they think it will take, and no.. got my adapter about 1 1/2 months ago, just was patient enough to wait till I had the right type of air cleaner to install it... boy was that a pain in the butt... lol..

Oh, did I say call them?

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
I got mine in about 4 weeks, so not too bad. However with the weather changing for the better you might want to call. It looks great!
Painter ever get his I wonder? His was looped in with the front fender that blew up :( Hope he got his!

· Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Nope. Did not get anything yet because I was waiting on the front fender, then found out about the 'China Spike' and now having second thoughts. :confused:

I purchased a D&M internal sock and was told by the order taker that it would work with their spike but later told it wouldn't.. I've got to pull the trigger on something soon.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.