Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed the Low and Mean seat pan . Was so excited to ride it with it on I just glued a half inch of foam and took it for a ride . I cant beleive the difference in the way it fills , and how mutch lower I set . The whole ride was exactly what I was hopeing for . It will never be the must cushioned but I dont care . Looks and the stance was what I wanted . I will be getting it covered in a week or so , have to decide what contour to have it and color , I LIKE IT .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks good bud, can't wait to see the finished product... :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks good! That white does not look half bad either with the blue if you were trying to decide on a color. It would stand out at least for sure. Mine is getting recovered right now, so I should have it in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I have the pan as well and am waiting to get it covered. Did you have any problems with the pan scratching the fender. It looks like the edges on the pan couild do some damage on the rear fender. Also how well did the pan stay in place. I am skeptical of the one piece of velco they included with the pan.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Does it look like there will be any gap issue with seat pan and the Tmod or is there enough flex to conform to the new angle. I received my new seat pan according to shipping but out of town for another week so I can't check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the pan as well and am waiting to get it covered. Did you have any problems with the pan scratching the fender. It looks like the edges on the pan couild do some damage on the rear fender. Also how well did the pan stay in place. I am skeptical of the one piece of velco they included with the pan.
Yea , I noticed that so I ran a peice of felt along the inside of the pan . I think if it were already covered would be no issue .The pan fits in place under the tank and snaps to the velcro . Make sure the fender surface is clean , It will hold .

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does it look like there will be any gap issue with seat pan and the Tmod or is there enough flex to conform to the new angle. I received my new seat pan according to shipping but out of town for another week so I can't check it out.
When I first set the pan flush on the frame and under the tank the back end was up around 2" . It flex's fine . Due to the T-Mod , setting it in place at the rear is a little tricky to cover screws but worked out ok . Once I get the pan completed beleive will be fine . Cant wait to see others covered .

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good! That white does not look half bad either with the blue if you were trying to decide on a color. It would stand out at least for sure. Mine is getting recovered right now, so I should have it in a couple weeks.
Thats funny my wife said if it was white would look good also Going to take few days to decide .

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Free

I dont beleive the factory seat will ever go back on . Anyone that wonts it

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good TX Fury, but with our black fury's it's hard not to look good lol.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Holy Shmoley TX--i'm actually speechless--LOOKS AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm lovin the snake skin seat, blufury! That's almost exactly the color I was trying to envision for my fury. Looks fantastic with the blue. Thanks for posting them!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts