Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the spike adapter in today so I just had to put it on with the new filter. Took it for a quick ride and I like the way it looks and rides. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Headlamp

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Tire

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Cool, that is almost identical to the one I have, but without the flames... QQ, Did you use a fuel controller at all for this set up? Or are you waiting for that to come in the mail? I do not have an FC yet, is why I am wondering if I should wait till I get enough $ for the fuel controller or go ahead and risk it w/o the FC...

Can you also take a full shot of the bike, so I can imagine what mine will look like on my bike... lol

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PCV is already installed. Now i'm ready to put it on the dyno next week to tune it up

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I amended my last question if you care to add another pick... lol, cool... glad you have the PCV already installed. Didn't think you'd be that fast in answering :p

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
What hypercharger is that???? Could it be from Debrix?

Also RSS, I think I would seriously consider a fuel controller with the intake!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
What hypercharger is that???? Could it be from Debrix?

Also RSS, I think I would seriously consider a fuel controller with the intake!
yarrr, it is right here...

http://www.debrix.com/Flame-Velocity-Scoop-V-CHARGER-Air-Cleaner-Harley-p/34-0640-vt.htm

& right here...

http://www.debrix.com/V-Charger-Air-Cleaner-1991-up-Harley-XL-Sportster-p/34-0636-vt.htm

If you get lucky, you can find them on e-bay for cheaper... got mine for 40 with shipping... so, not too shabby!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts