Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Basically, it's a good sign that they are starting to get reorganized again. The website is actually nice now compared to what it used to be, just not much stuff for the Fury yet is all :( Hopefully soon.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
...Step away from the web site design..and step up to the lowering kit...lol...........:cool:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
WTF happened to low and mean, website was jacked with no warning when i tried visiting it before the new page came up. The one guy glued or welded all their molds together. Either they had some really childish people there or really screwed someone or someones

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
WTF happened to low and mean, website was jacked with no warning when i tried visiting it before the new page came up. The one guy glued or welded all their molds together. Either they had some really childish people there or really screwed someone or someones
Just the nature of a motorcycle mod place bro... haven't you seen the news about dumbass Jesse James and Sandra Bullock, it's not like some of those guys live the straight and narrow and wear suit and ties all day long... It's just part of the business, why you should hire smart...

·
Registered
497 Posts
You guys gotta give the "other" guy the benefit of the doubt. You don't know what kinds of wrongs happened to him or her. You don't get that disgruntled for no reason...Just saying...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
You guys gotta give the "other" guy the benefit of the doubt. You don't know what kinds of wrongs happened to him or her. You don't get that disgruntled for no reason...Just saying...
I was saying Low and mean seamed kinda cool atfirst, but with what the other guy did it seems like alot of spitefulness. It was a couple days ago i tried getting onto their site and it was really messed up (tried a few different ways into it). I worked at a hotrod shop so know how some of the owners can be shiesty.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I just think it's messed up how they haven't updated us with anything. They've got a new website, so obviously they've been on the internet. Why not stop in and give us some news? They've just disappeared and I know a lot of people aren't too happy about that. Low and Mean, if you're reading this, update us!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I just think it's messed up how they haven't updated us with anything. They've got a new website, so obviously they've been on the internet. Why not stop in and give us some news? They've just disappeared and I know a lot of people aren't too happy about that. Low and Mean, if you're reading this, update us!
Usually that's just a webmaster updating a website, hired out by them... so they may not be on the internet... just working hard hopefully.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The way some of the ass clowns on this site are acting toward them, why should they? They don't owe us anything.

(Unless of course they took $$$ from you and you have not received anything.)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The way some of the ass clowns on this site are acting toward them, why should they? They don't owe us anything.

(Unless of course they took $$$ from you and you have not received anything.)
How many products have they named that should be out? Too many. Its a part of business, and Furys are a big part of theirs. Yeah, things happen that mess stuff up, but they've fallen off the earth. If they really are working on parts, why aren't they updating us like they were before this mishap?

(No disrespect to you or L&M. It's just odd.)

·
Registered
437 Posts
How many products have they named that should be out? Too many. Its a part of business, and Furys are a big part of theirs. Yeah, things happen that mess stuff up, but they've fallen off the earth. If they really are working on parts, why aren't they updating us like they were before this mishap?

(No disrespect to you or L&M. It's just odd.)
Don't get me wrong. I'm as eager/disappointed/pissed as the next guy. I WANT THAT DAMN LOWERING KIT!:D I understand its business. If they want theirs to thrive they need to produce. I also understand shit happens and people do unscrupulous things. I just don't feel its necessary to belittle and degrade them every time they are mentioned.

I think maybe they learned their lesson, telling us about their R&D and not being able to deliver. Maybe thats the reason for the silence. I digress...

An update every now and then would be nice though.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I think a Hey we had an incident in our shop working on getting everything back together due to a jackass, like we recently got would have been nice shortly after it happened and maby an update on Hey we got ....... fixed working on fixing more stuff or designing ........... products like once a week would be nice.

Dont know how many forums they are on, but if they hit one or two forums a night with a quick status update would kill the anxious waiting of what might be coming or being fixed for getting products running. If they are on 20 forums, 2 a night of a 5 day work week would leave a biweekly rotation for updates and only take about 20-30 mins out of their day with forum specific news. Just enough to keep communication open to forum members so we wouldnt just be waiting or have to call every question we have. They could even have it standardized with whatever was messed up and is now back ordered, so we know for other bikes and recommending them to other people, then as they reopen parts distribution just list whatever part for whatever bike as of this date is opened up for shipping, copy and paste a general letter and take less time hitting however many forums they are on, or hit more each night with that weeks little news letter Bit

1 - 20 of 48 Posts