Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- I’m sure many of you have been there. When I stretch out on my Fury, that air filter housing sticks out far enough- that I have to “curve” my right leg around it. Feels odd to have it protruding out there. Solutions welcomed! Gracias :cool:, Mojo

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had that problem when I had my Kuryakyn intake but I replaced it with a Forcewinder and moved a lot of the mass forward.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So as a new owner and rider I am looking to add the Cobra air intake upgrade. My 2010 has exhaust change and a Dynojet power commander 5 Fuel module controller, do I need anything else as I see note of need for a fuel controller, assume the one I have is workable. Any thoughts or recommendations welcome.

·
Registered
2011 Fury
414 Posts
You should be good to go as long as you can adjust the settings on the power commander and add a little more fuel when u install the intake.

·
Registered
6 Posts
From my end thanks for feedback, dealer told me in effect that I should be good with my fuel module. Did the first real road ride yesterday, a 170 mile round trip lunch run with a few of my buds to the famous, Hot dog Johnny's in Buttzville, NJ. As for the Fury, all good and as expected. My bud with the Harley special edition Low Rider was a little jealous.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

1 - 20 of 21 Posts