Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are working on a new Lower seat pan for the Honda Fury. This pan will Lower you 1.25" more than stock. We do not have plans to make complete seats, but we have been working with a few vendors to offer there service with our Low seat pan. We only make the pans, so you have the choice to design and shape the seat to your own style. None of us are built the same, so why should we be forced to sit on the same seat.
Let this pan be a blank canvas, as you can make it a one of a kind. We make seat bases for other models and they have been very successful. Again we will be making the best base for you to build off of. There's upholstery shops in every town in this country, any of them should be able to help you create your foam and cover. Our seat pans retail for $160

Pictures are coming in the next few weeks, stay tuned.

LM

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Funny how I just went to upholstery shop yesterday looking for some prices on stock seat to be recovered in leather.
Guy said it will take a yard to do the seat. 200.00 for job without nego. with him and he can put some detail on sides of seat toward frame area to make it real custom, I went to ebay looking for an extra stock seat and had no luck, so I would be interested in the pan!
L&M Pm me when ready!:D
Thanks
Sled

·
Registered
324 Posts
Funny how I just went to upholstery shop yesterday looking for some prices on stock seat to be recovered in leather.
Guy said it will take a yard to do the seat. 200.00 for job without nego. with him and he can put some detail on sides of seat toward frame area to make it real custom, I went to ebay looking for an extra stock seat and had no luck, so I would be interested in the pan!
L&M Pm me when ready!:D
Thanks
Sled
just got mine done last week. had 1/2 inch gel with another 1/2 inch xtra foam and covered in crocodile. $110. made quite a difference

·
Registered
240 Posts
As with making the seat pan lower it also needs to be narrower, the wide seats just do not fit this style of bike. My 2 cents worth!
GP

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As with making the seat pan lower it also needs to be narrower, the wide seats just do not fit this style of bike. My 2 cents worth!
GP
With all the comment made, I know you guys will love this seat pan, yes it will stay within the frame of the bike and go lower than the stock pan.

LM

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
With all the comment made, I know you guys will love this seat pan, yes it will stay within the frame of the bike and go lower than the stock pan.

LM
TESTER??????

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Thank goodness i got a new job...:eek:... I'ts getting hard to keep up with mod's as fast as there coming out..........:eek:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Skap wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
Double negative...so we are all built the same....

Yes i know, I'm an a$$hole

Nooooooo, no one said that you weren't an a$$ho.

Triple negative....so i'm not an A$$hole.....trust me i am lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts