Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know how well they are moving. Got this off the other Fury board...

"I received an ad from a dealer in Russelville, Arkansas for a Honda Fury MSRP $12999 reduced to $11389. I wonder if this is a view into things to come and even lower prices possible? "

"A lifelong friend that sells Hondas told me that they are doing all they can to sell bikes these days. The credit crunch is killing sales and Honda and all other bike companys are feeling the crunch. I was 4th in line to get the first Black Fury that hit my local dealership and I got the bike. So Im guessing you have to have ace credit nowdays. It has to be true cuz my dealership still has two Furys that have been there for a while now and lowering their price doesnt seem to be moving the bikes????????"

I know my own dealer has said that the interest is there, but people are not buying.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i was looking at my local honda dealer and they have a red and a flat silver fury, and the red one has been there for 2mths. so i talked to my buddy who is a salesman there and he said it has been sold 10 times and nobody can get approved to buy it..im waiting till next april to get mine, so i can i have my trade-in paid down even more and hope that a blue one comes in by then...they only get 4 fury's per year i was told...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I guess it does depend on what part of the country your at. I purchased my bike from a probably medium sized dealership and they can't keep em on the floor, probably on the floor for a week or two and they're gone. The owner did say that the credit crunch has definately hurt overall sales as people just can't get approved.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Got mine in IA for 500.00 below sticker

Hi all

I think the demographics sells these bad rides I searched ebay for best price on the so called limited model which I now own #56.
I found that local dealers in Chicago have had brisk sales and WILL NOT LOWER PRICE!!!
So I went to Iowa and saved over 500.00 it took me 1 day of travel but I have my bike and I get compliments EVERYday it hits the street.

I financed my bike and got approved without a problem so if your credit is good and you put down at least 20% you ll get approved. When financing you always have to give to get period they want the lowest risk/exposure possible!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
easy i called them gave them my previous quotes and asked if they could beat it and got a call form the GM who said they would. very easy. they sent me a quote sheet got there talked to the salesmen i had called got my paperwork and was out the door in less than an hour...no hidden fees...etc. just the price i was quoted 11785 + tt&l

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Got my LE for $11,800.

·
Registered
17 Posts
for US, 12 000 USD is very cheap

France, price will be 15 000 euros

and for Harley Fat Bob 16 000 euros

too much tax in Europe 20 %

1 - 11 of 11 Posts