Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who ordered one from me. I am still working on a couple more orders and I will be glad to make more. $55 delivered! Please feel free to post up pictures of your bike with the covers. Also don't forget about the Engine covers (you'll get two) for the right and left side $40 delivered . Also available is an upper trip tree chrome Honda logo replacement cov. $5 paypal [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
Can't wait to get mine! Thanks Smiley! This cover was sooooooo needed on this bike!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Looks good smiley, appreciate the covers! Although I already had some covers, I gave them to CBFury and they looked great on his ride as well! The black bike really makes them pop!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
that is a nice looking tree cover, smiley. nice workmanship, sir.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Lower Triple Tree Cover

Thanks Smiley!!!! It looks great!!!! Nice addition and should save time cleaning that area. Great, easy to follow instructions as well. I look forward to what you come up with next!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks to everyone who ordered one from me. I am still working on a couple more orders and I will be glad to make more. $55 delivered! Please feel free to post up pictures of your bike with the covers. Also don't forget about the Engine covers (you'll get two) for the right and left side $40 delivered . Also available is an upper trip tree chrome Honda logo replacement cov. $5 paypal [email protected]
Smiley, I'll be ordering the Lower Triple Tree Cover soon.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Been on vacation for a week....just got back today....cover was in the mail....can't wait to put it on. Thanks.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nice looking cover,are you taking orders from outside the U.S.A & if so how much for shipping?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Thanks Brian, I put mine on and it really looks nice. Tough decision and its going to be very hard to give it up should I decide to go with the 8 degree trees now.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Mine was shipped Friday. Just sittin by the door waiting! Not really. But I cant wait.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Back up, awaiting feed back from site admin... :cool:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thought mine was coming to my business address....checked the home mail and there it was! I'll have everything together on Tuesday! THANKS SMILEY!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Smiley,
Thanks for adding in the name plate cover. Both look great on the bike. Good job!
GP

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Smiley got mine out with the quickness, and i installed them this past weekend. I did want to point something out that you may want to check into before you install the tree cover.

Mine was full of rust underneath. Yep, i kid you not. What i thought was road grime turned out to be rust. Just a couple trips to the beach and i got rust on the under side of the tree and on the kickstand!

Heres the cure. Go to Lowes and grab a rattle can of Rustoleum Metallic and a small sponge brush. I used a paper plate and sprayed the paint into the plate making a small puddle. Dabbed the brush in the paint and then covered the under side not once but twice. Then installed the tree cover.

The kickstand will be chromed this off season.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts