Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have been looking at the bike and trying to figure out why they left this part unchromed. I mean you chrome the top and sides, why not the bottom. I like the part, the price is reasonable, I might get one as well.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Like the idea, hate that picture. A little too small.. (No, "that's what she said" jokes!)

I can't tell if it looks good or not!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Great Find RSS!

I knew they had this coming or made already...

Ordering today! Anything looks better than OEM triple bottom. Also may provide room for Load EQ and wires if your switching to L.E.D. light packages.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Seems a tad high on price!:(
Yep, but they're the only ones with this product. I like it, I want a cover and I might just buy this one.. But I'll do it bitching that it's over priced.

I think someone else talked about this before. (Overpriced aftermarket accessories)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now thats a great idea & cheap, and a big plus for making it myself (next week?)
Cool, do it and take pictures... would be a nice write up for some people... :D

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I knew they had this coming or made already...

Ordering today! Anything looks better than OEM triple bottom. Also may provide room for Load EQ and wires if your switching to L.E.D. light packages.
+1, just cut your own out from a stainless steel or aluminum door kick plate from Home Depot and polish it up.
Led Sled, nice thought, but I dont think LE would fit, maybe hide a key!

No fury, great idea, also you could contact plexi glass shops, see if they have a scrap piece of mirror coated plexi or small sample, just easier to cut, sand, fit.:)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Led Sled, nice thought, but I don't think LE would fit, maybe hide a key!

No fury, great idea, also you could contact plexi glass shops, see if they have a scrap piece of mirror coated plexi or small sample, just easier to cut, sand, fit.:)
Load equalizer's are just resistors, if you find one that is the right size it will fit. The items that I stated to get from Radiantz, will definitely fit. It would just take some forethought to get everything to jive right and make sure you included all of these enhancements at one time... that would be the major drawback to this design...

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Not to quibble Red, did you take into account the circle that is nearly level with bottom of plate and the two mounting screws 1/2" to each side. What are the dimensions of that LE.:)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know it's small enough to fit in there....

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
OK, but what are the dimensions? Don't bother, you win!:D I stand corrected!:( Why did I think it was a box?:confused: That is small, like I feel right now! Dam, first time I have been wrong about anything all year!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Here's something new I ran across for our bikes, also something that has bugged me for a little while now with the dirt build up, I might get this...

Custom World International Lower Triple Clamp Cover - Honda Fury (09 - newer) for Honda Fury RTI04

For anyone who has ordered this cover or thinking of it. I order this cover last week and was notified today that it has a new arrival date of June 14th. Sounds like they haven't even started making them yet they and wanted to feel out the market beforehand. I canceled the order and I'll make my own now.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Just got the notice maybe Il try to look at Home Depot was just there today. Bought another blower.

Mental: I think the Kuryakyn Load EQ is approx. 2.5" X 1" like a BIT- O-Honey candy??? or so. I installed it in rear and pulled it out. Its pretty small actually.

Wires running down forks would and have stopped me from swapping out the front signals so far.:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For anyone who has ordered this cover or thinking of it. I order this cover last week and was notified today that it has a new arrival date of June 14th. Sounds like they haven't even started making them yet they and wanted to feel out the market beforehand. I canceled the order and I'll make my own now.
Probably going to make my own here soon as well... Thanks for the heads up on the date!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts