Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have some great news in the search to lower the Honda Fury. We hope to have a very affordable kit to help you lower your Honda Fury to whatever ride height at a low cost. We are not talking about the air ride shock. Not a bracket relocation either. We have designed another product to improve the stock shock. Stay Tuned to this thread, please subscribe to the Low and Mean Honda Riders Newsletter CLICK HERE

More info coming soon!!

LM

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Awsome... good news, hopefully it is a shorter wait than the rest of the info for the other stuff :cool:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tease!

Hopefully this is not another L&M tease . We are all waiting very patiently but have gotten nothing but an air filter adapter and speedo cover. Plenty of us out there waiting to pull the trigger on new parts for our Fury's.
No pun intended! Chris;)

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
Still interested in lowering kit, rear fender, and aggressive spoiler.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, You're right we are. We know we've been a HUGE tease with the air shock, but if we say we're going to do something we do it. This air shock has been a very big project for us, but one way or another we will bring this product to the market. Now we just found out there's other options to lower your bike by adjusting your stock shock at a fraction of the cost of purchasing an Air Shock. Our job is to find the best product at the best price. The Honda Fury owners are at the top of our list. We are working on alot of new Honda Fury product, if all goes well the next few weeks we will be releasing few new items.

Thanks again for your interest in our company and your patience with our product development.

LM

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Keep up the great work L&M. Even though I have to side with my fellow Fury owners about the wait, I know it does take some time with all the mods and getting a great quality product out... Just keep us posted and look forward to the lowering kit.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I'd absolutely love more info on this

·
Premium Member
13,740 Posts
invention is a work of art,it takes time.someone on this forum said it before.you can have it now,or you can have it right.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
invention is a work of art,it takes time.someone on this forum said it before.you can have it now,or you can have it right.keep the rubber on the ground.
Couldn't agree more. I want products that are safe, effective and quality. That takes time. It's too easy sitting out here in the "peanut gallery" watching others do the work. So, keep up the good work L&M and thank you for your interest in the Fury.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have personal experience with Low and Mean. My husband owns a 2008 Yamaha Raider and Low and Mean has produced some awesome aftermarket parts for his bike (Front Fender, Rear Fender, Chin Spoiler, Tank Piece, Speedo Cover, Pan Seat!). Quality, Form, and Function is unsurpassed. It is frustrating to wait, but trust me it will be worth it!
I for one, will fuss at them for taking so long; however I will wait for as long it takes to get my Low and Mean parts!

If you've never seen a stock Yamaha Raider take a look here 2010 Star Motorcycles Raider Home, information

Now look at this

·
Premium Member
13,740 Posts
I have personal experience with Low and Mean. My husband owns a 2008 Yamaha Raider and Low and Mean has produced some awesome aftermarket parts for his bike (Front Fender, Rear Fender, Chin Spoiler, Tank Piece, Speedo Cover, Pan Seat!). Quality, Form, and Function is unsurpassed. It is frustrating to wait, but trust me it will be worth it!
I for one, will fuss at them for taking so long; however I will wait for as long it takes to get my Low and Mean parts!

If you've never seen a stock Yamaha Raider take a look here 2010 Star Motorcycles Raider Home, information

Now look at this

VERY,VERY NICE.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Ok you've told us it's not the air shock and it's not a relocation bracket and it keeps the stock shock.... Since we are patiently wating, how about telling us how it works... You know, just enough to keep us on the edge of our seats like usual...:cool:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Honda Fury front fender

New Honda Fury front fender. We will have pictures posted Wednesday night. Lower on the tire, follows the rim, little short up front, longer in the rear, more aggressive looking, stronger and lighter than the stock fender.

Stay tuned..... the first one will be black, but next week the painted blue one will be on the bike.

We will also do a pre-order special just for you forum members. Only because you guys ride like to ride Low and Mean. hahaha got to say it once in awhile.

LM

1 - 20 of 96 Posts