Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Below is a list of things that I'm looking to buy in the near future, if you have something on this list that you want to sell please pm me so we can work something out, or if you know of a person or site that has a good deal let me know, I'm really not looking to purchase all these at once so I'll buy as deals come my way, but I would prefer to buy in the order that I have listed below, thanks.

1. sissy bar with pad
2. morton inferno's
3. fuel controller that will work with inferno's
4. L & M air intake adapter
5. spike air intake

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Hey All,

Below is a list of things that I'm looking to buy in the near future, if you have something on this list that you want to sell please pm me so we can work something out, or if you know of a person or site that has a good deal let me know, I'm really not looking to purchase all these at once so I'll buy as deals come my way, but I would prefer to buy in the order that I have listed below, thanks.

1. sissy bar with pad
2. morton inferno's
3. fuel controller that will work with inferno's
4. L & M air intake adapter
5. spike air intake
another intake opotion is cobra powerflo like 200-250,

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up on the new air intake, I did a search to see what it looked like, it's nice but not exactly what I'm looking for and the reason for that is because from what I have seen only the L & M adapter covers up that area behind the intake and the others from what I have seen leave it open which I personally don't care for, that is correct right? I kind of don't want to do a spike just because a lot of others have done that, but around my area there is only a couple of Fury's that I know of and I have actually only seen one other so I'm not terribly worried that we'll all be the same.

· Registered
1,312 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the new air intake, I did a search to see what it looked like, it's nice but not exactly what I'm looking for and the reason for that is because from what I have seen only the L & M adapter covers up that area behind the intake and the others from what I have seen leave it open which I personally don't care for, that is correct right? I kind of don't want to do a spike just because a lot of others have done that, but around my area there is only a couple of Fury's that I know of and I have actually only seen one other so I'm not terribly worried that we'll all be the same.
Fuggin Fabrication has an intake adapter that covers everything up too. I actually think it looks better and I'll be going with them in the future

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
below is the link to the pipes that I'm talking about, I like that they are a shorter pipe and turn down and out and from the people that I have talked to they are pretty loud which I'm also looking for, I don't want ear bleeding loud but I do want them to be loud.

mortons

it's the top set of pipes on that page.

actually I think the best looking pipes are the mayhems, but I have heard to many people complaining about getting burned and they cover up the fuse and shock so thats a couple reasons why I didn't go with them, along with the high price tag.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fuggin Fabrication has an intake adapter that covers everything up too. I actually think it looks better and I'll be going with them in the future
I have looked at so much stuff that it might be the Fuggin adapter that I was looking at, but yeah I want something that's going to cover up that area as much as possible under the tank so a bunch of stuff is not showing.

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol @ mental, well it might be me that has the bad memory, i'm 39 and have the memory of a 99 year old at times.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
with the intake adapter almost any HD intake will fit, just so you know your not limited to a spike, can go with S&S, a demoncycle intake, or one of the Million that is capible of fitting a harley

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I knew just about any HD intake would work with the adapter, but to to tell the truth I haven't researched into any right now as that's lower on my priority list. I do like the spike intakes I just have to find the one I want and that I don't see many of running around on the other bikes in the area, my goal like everyone else is to customize the bike so it's not like all the other bikes running around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.