Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just made my first order with ff.Im not good with names but I think his name was doug was very easy to deal with.Answered phone immediatley(I called multiple times)He says I should get my parts by friday and if so I will be impressed.I will have to wait on the air till next week though.But I got the whole setup air, pipes(mayhem),fuel controller.I was a little hesitant with the controller being I wanted to go with pcv originaly, But I decided to go with the whole package.Once I get the whole package ill write on what I think.
Did anyone else purchase the 3 pack fron doug yet?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Trust me, you will not be disappointed :D

Good choices! Make sure to post pictures after the install :cool:

·
Registered
500 Posts
I just made my first order with ff.Im not good with names but I think his name was doug was very easy to deal with.Answered phone immediatley(I called multiple times)He says I should get my parts by friday and if so I will be impressed.I will have to wait on the air till next week though.But I got the whole setup air, pipes(mayhem),fuel controller.I was a little hesitant with the controller being I wanted to go with pcv originaly, But I decided to go with the whole package.Once I get the whole package ill write on what I think.
Did anyone else purchase the 3 pack fron doug yet?
No on the 3-pack, but I purchased the Accutronix extended diamond forward controls and rear pegs from him today; agree completely he's a great guy to deal with. Very willing to talk with the customer about what yer tryin' to do, and to work on makin' it happen.

Not to mention KILLER price on cat's-away forward controls sale :)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
No on the 3-pack, but I purchased the Accutronix extended diamond forward controls and rear pegs from him today; agree completely he's a great guy to deal with. Very willing to talk with the customer about what yer tryin' to do, and to work on makin' it happen.

Not to mention KILLER price on cat's-away forward controls sale :)
I'm glad you took advantage of that deal ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got the mayhem's with the fuel controller and a D&M bullet style intake. I have them all sitting in the garage waiting on the intake adapter wich should show up any day now. I'm crippled with anticipation!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts