Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i know this is old thread but i have a serious electronic problem!!!!
I just got a 2019 fury 1300 i rode 1 last season and fell in love now i get one for very good price and now i know why. Someone has cut wires in the harnes tried to add a external fuel pump and i dont know why this one is fine but i am missing the iavc on the intake and im not getting fire at all i have read the wire schematic but for other years i cant find anything on the 2019 vt1300cx any help and suggestions would go along way

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your input! i have traced all but 2 wires the first is R/bl and is in the fuse panel going to nothing no fuse to complete nothing across from it to complete the other is cut just before the split going to the ecu. The ecu is wired correctly according to the diagram but also on one of my fuses is double landed with a yellow and that is not on the schematic. Can a 2020 wire harness fit and run correctly my 2019 i found 1 for 80$ thinking i may be better off going that way

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Thank you for your input! i have traced all but 2 wires the first is R/bl and is in the fuse panel going to nothing no fuse to complete nothing across from it to complete the other is cut just before the split going to the ecu. The ecu is wired correctly according to the diagram but also on one of my fuses is double landed with a yellow and that is not on the schematic. Can a 2020 wire harness fit and run correctly my 2019 i found 1 for 80$ thinking i may be better off going that way
Yes, as Ordinary Biker mentioned the wiring is the same across all years.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Before you buy another wiring harness, pull the ignition cover off and check voltage in both off/run position. There is a possibility that the switch is bad. You turn the key off, but it may not be powering down completely. Check the voltage from the off position to the starter relay. The relay could be bad and it's keeping the starter solenoid hot all the time.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Before you buy another wiring harness, pull the ignition cover off and check voltage in both off/run position. There is a possibility that the switch is bad. You turn the key off, but it may not be powering down completely. Check the voltage from the off position to the starter relay. The relay could be bad and it's keeping the starter solenoid hot all the time.
Good idea to check EVERYTHING possible before spending time and money replacing things. And replacing the wiring harness would not a simple thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Again tgank yall for your thoughts
!!! I have been racking my brain across this thing i have traced everwire i can find in the pdf shop manual and troubleshooting guide and now when i turn ignition to one fuel pump runs fan runs and light come on reads netu.switch and run stop kills everything but lights but when i hit start in run pos the fan goes faster thats it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts