Honda Fury Forums: banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's going to happen! I got it when I ordered the L&M Spring. I want to polish the rotor but I have never polished anything so now it's time to research that. I am open for any thoughts, ideas, opinions or any information deemed useful. Will post video of FSD's later.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
FSD Exhaust video #1. Walk around of bike at idle, engine rev to quarter throttle. Wear ear buds for best sound.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
FSD Exhaust video #2. Engine rev to half throttle. The flash of fire makes me want to do a video at night. Wear ear buds for best sound.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Prop up your phone on a glove with a rock on the side of the road...?
Okay, here it goes. Placed phone next to mail box at the end of our driveway, started bike and made 2 passes both directions. The next 6 videos are the best of the subject matter, the FSD exhaust. All things considered, which would be my lack of any videoing skills, I think they turned out to be okay. My favorite will be the last one, the entrance back into the driveway. Watch until the end to see the smile on my face.

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
85 Posts
This reminds me of Christmas 1983. I was living with two childhood friends Rob & Steve. We grew up together, anyway.
We all bought Harleys a week before Christmas. Rob & I bought used Steve bought a new one. Mine was a 1200 Sportster Rob got a AMF Harley Sportster, kickstart. The dam shifter was on the right side. Steve , a 1000. Anyway Christmas morning about 7:00 AM We started riding up and down the street. Back & forth, we had big bows on the tanks
We were 18 - 19 acting like we were 10. All the neighborhood kids were out on there new bicycles. It was awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I've watched this video about 12 times in a row, going for at least 5 more...
I was shocked as to how well the phone picked up the sound, if I had known I would have stayed on the throttle a little longer.

·
Super Moderator
2,979 Posts
I literally made a bag of microwave popcorn and sat down to watch the videos...

That's a really sweet hollow sound you have when heard from behind.

You do seem to have popping on decel, might look into PAIR removal and Holy Grail ECU remap. I had a bit of popping on decel. and those things helped, although I never really got rid of it. Can also check for exhaust leaks...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts