Registered
2010 Sabre of Fury
Accutronix Sucks! 馃枙
Remember that. 馃ぃ馃ぃ
I'm kinda liking those black switchgear housings & master cylinder/clutch perch
The grips look good and I see you got a chrome power pro, nice馃槑

Reactions: FURY-S1

Administrator
How about we keep the bashing of [in this case] vendors confined to the thread which discussed what happened in one member's situation. For one, it's already hard enough to find vendors that make stuff for the Fury; two, post COVID it's harder to find people still in business; and three, the forum isn't a place to open an assault on companies or people. Relaying your side of what happened (in a respectful manner) is appreciated, going beyond that is not walking on firm ground.

Registered
The throttle body cover wouldn't do me any good, the mounting for my intake does the same. As for Accutronix, I bought from them. Had no issues. But each person can form their own opinions.

Reactions: FURY-S1 and Gizmo

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I will say I had no issues but I did not deal with Accutronix directly. I just liked the aesthetics plus I used black hardware to mount which has a nice contrast to the chrome spike. I will say it's pricey but brings a lot of options for different looks.

Registered
2011 Fury
How about we keep the bashing of [in this case] vendors confined to the thread which discussed what happened in one member's situation. For one, it's already hard enough to find vendors that make stuff for the Fury; two, post COVID it's harder to find people still in business; and three, the forum isn't a place to open an assault on companies or people. Relaying your side of what happened (in a respectful manner) is appreciated, going beyond that is not walking on firm ground.
My bad hoggie

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Time for pics on my 2022 updates. 1st pic no more front lollipops, wrap around turn signals installed.
Wheel Tire Sky Fuel tank Automotive tire

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Next item, STG cover to fill in the blank area that remains when you install any of the short exhaust.
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Light

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Felt like a different air filter assembly would be nice.
Automotive tire Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motorcycle

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
After debating with myself on different ideas I chose to go with Jet-Hot polish coating for the FSD pipes. The original chrome was beginning to show its age, no my dumbass didn't take any before pics. The coating turned out good, appearance wise it was what I expected. Heat reduction is nice, I have about 2 hours ride time on them and have not installed the heat shield and most likely will not. Radiant heat is as good or better than with the shields on.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Now for what I wanted most. The Low & Mean Rear Fender with the Reaper attachment. Since this had to be painted I chose to paint the tank and front fender as well. I am much happier with this look for the rear of the bike, better aesthetics, no lollipops and shiny black paint.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
As she sits today
Tire Sky Land vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Another update. Front Fender Relocation Brackets
Tire Wheel Bicycle hub Hub gear Automotive tire

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Got that grill took care of today also.
Tire Wheel Grille Automotive lighting Car

Registered
hey, where did you get it painted? I need paint(pretty sure you are near me)..
have everything at powdercoat right now..rims,triple trees, drive cover, hand controls(levers,switch housings, brake res)
I am powder coating everything copper.
gonna need to paint..
will be doing air ride also... trying to get it done..

81 - 98 of 98 Posts