Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Malibu run is it a bike run or a get together have not seen any info on the net ??? I know CB has said he is rollin anybody else ??..:confused:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It is just a WCFR gathering so that we all can just meet up and ride together... I think we all where going to try and make a monthly or bimonthly run during the summer together and not just bike events... just all of us getting together and enjoy the sunny weather (when it wants to show).

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anybody nailed down any details yet ? I really want to ride just making sure i can fund it without moma gettin upset..lol...;)

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
It is just a WCFR gathering so that we all can just meet up and ride together... I think we all where going to try and make a monthly or bimonthly run during the summer together and not just bike events... just all of us getting together and enjoy the sunny weather (when it wants to show).
Yea... the distance makes it semi harsh... why there isn't more meetings... I should be there... then again, might be moving... I'll let you guy's know...

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would a OC ride be better for everybody or was Malibu picked for a reason ??

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well the canyons where just picked for the next run last month when we did the Blue Knights run... get ahold of Mickey and see if he would like to change the ride.. you know I just like riding is all so a nice change of scenery and a different route is what I am looking for... besides always wanted to do the Malibu Canyon run.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Haven't heard from Mickey all weekend.
He did state that he would be updating everyone this week with the meet up details for the ride next Saturday...
Dave and him already plotted the route and tested it out..

One point of interest is the Rock Store
The Rock Store

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
That place looks good... look forward to the ride... Now get the info out there Mickey!!! :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
This ride is Saturday correct? I would like to go. Going to try and convince a coworker that has a Fury also to come.

CB_Fury....From reading your Mods I think we crossed paths on the Coronado awhile back. Heading to the Island I was on the Blue Fury.

Raggie

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This ride is Saturday correct? I would like to go. Going to try and convince a coworker that has a Fury also to come.

CB_Fury....From reading your Mods I think we crossed paths on the Coronado awhile back. Heading to the Island I was on the Blue Fury.

Raggie
All is welcome dont matter what your riding Mike 661-373-4887

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Sea Dawg. As of right now there will be 3 of us heading north. 2 Fury's and a Hardly. 2 of us are heading out from Ramona and we will be picking up another one in Oceanside. I look forward to meeting some more Fury owners in the area.

Jaymz

910 382 5377

1 - 13 of 13 Posts