Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone direct me to a site that sells a chrome Marine Corps derby cover that fits our Fury? 6 hole right? I have a black 2010 that I found off Craigslist that is my 'retirement bike'. Any help would be much appreciated, Semper Fi.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was looking for, exactly! Thank you for the site and the recognition, retiring next week (20yrs) Semper Fi!!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Indeed, as with all the other jarheads, swabbies, grunts, flyboys and coasties that frequent this board, thank you for your service.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Can anyone direct me to a site that sells a chrome Marine Corps derby cover that fits our Fury? 6 hole right? I have a black 2010 that I found off Craigslist that is my 'retirement bike'. Any help would be much appreciated, Semper Fi.
Semper Fi my brother and congrats on your retirement. I retired Dec 31,2004, i still live here near Camp Lejeune, retired as a Gunny. I have a bud here that has a black fury as well he is a ret 1stsgt and works on base as a cop. take care let me know if i can help. Bill

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Her you go bud. Thank you for your service!

VTX ENGINE COVERS
Great link! Those look awesome! If I could find one that would fit my father's bike I KNOW what I'd be getting him for his birthday. He would love these!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
From a ground pounding grunt with the US Army 22nd Infantry Division (Walking Regulars) in Viet Nam, 1969, I congratulate you my brother on your retirement and thank you for your years of service in defending our Country. Peace be with you.......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Semper Fi my brother and congrats on your retirement. I retired Dec 31,2004, i still live here near Camp Lejeune, retired as a Gunny. I have a bud here that has a black fury as well he is a ret 1stsgt and works on base as a cop. take care let me know if i can help. Bill
Fritter right? I worked with him.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hey Bike Nite starts at Hooters this weds from 6-9pm, bring that thing out and show it off and have a beer and some wings,,lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts