Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread to post pictures of your bike to compete for the May 2011 Fury of the Month title!!!

Limit of 5 pictures will be allowed, since I can only fit 5 pictures for each nominee.

I can now accept up to 15 self nominies since the voting poll allows 15 selections to vote on!

Photo submissions will end 18 May.

On 19 May a voting thread will be opened for the participants which will last one week for the Fury community to vote on. This is a public poll...

On 27 May the May 2011 Fury of the Month will be announced!

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Sumo-X 250 Fat Tire Kit and ALS kit , DLX forward controls and matching grips , Custom LED tail lights and front blinkers , So much powder coat I can't list , custom seat pan ( modified L&M seat pan ) , Fuggin Mayhem pipes / fuel processor / and air intake , webslinger speedo face , Custom painted mirror/ headlight / and speedo , Accutronix vertical side mount license plate bracket , L&M 1" fork extendors , blacked out engine .

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I will win this some month. :p

2010 Honda Fury

Mods:

Cobra Swepts
Big City Thunder Baffles
PC-V
C&C Solo Blade Seat
MFR Lowering Spring
Kury Case Covers
Kury Front Turn Signals
Kury Front Brake Master Cylinder Cover
L&M Intake
L&M Ignition Cover
L&M Front and Rear Reaper Fenders Finished by Painter
L&M 8* Triple Trees w/ 3" Extenders
L&M Rear Wheel Center Filler
VTXtreme Fat Fork Tubes
Chrome Wheels and Polished Rotors by Classic Components
Accutronix 3" Elite Forward Controls
Accutronix Chrome Side Mount Vertical Plate Holder (not pictured)
D2Moto Chrome Spike
Irate Mesh Grill Powder Coated Black
Demon Cycles Mirrors
New Grips

Polished by Me:
Control Housings
Brake and Clutch Levers
Clutch Perch
Lower Fork Tubes
Kickstand
Final Drive Housing

Painted Black Motor
Painted Black Calipers w/ Polished Centers
Painted Black Torque Arm

PICS:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nice! Glad to see you giving her another go! Best of luck to you. If only my pipes would get here in time I'd consider puttin mine up for May. Looks like I'll probably shooting for June. (Fingers Crossed!)

Can't wait to see who all jumps in this month! :D

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Good job Billy, I can’t say enough about the bike. Love the shot in front of OCC.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Great job BigJohn, a lot of attention to detail you have going. Love that first pic.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Am I just losing my shit or was John's submission originally first??? :confused:

BTW, those are some great glamour shots Billy! I have a feeling it's going to be another tough month!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Am I just losing my shit or was John's submission originally first??? :confused:

BTW, those are some great glamour shots Billy! I have a feeling it's going to be another tough month!
I wasn't going to say anything but it was the doing of the "250 club" from the edit at the bottom. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Billy tried submitting his photo’s and they would’nt come thru, so he hit the delete post button. He PM’d me to see if I could figure out why his pic’s were not showing up, so I went into the post and straightened it out. Anytime a member deletes a post, the mod’s can still see it and restore it if needed. If I would have posted up the pictures, it would have appeared under my name and may have been a bit confusing. Make sense?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wasn't going to say anything but it was the doing of the "250 club" from the edit at the bottom. :eek:
LMAO.... You wouldnt understand... your rear tire is too small to comprehend.. :p One day I will make enough to get that kit. My future children dont need a college fund anyways..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Noooowww I understand! I mean granted I woke up at 4:30 typed some shit and fell right back asleep but I didn't think I missed Billy's submission. It all makes sense now. Thanks, Richard, I thought I was losing it there for a sec.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
LMAO.... You wouldnt understand... your rear tire is too small to comprehend.. :p One day I will make enough to get that kit. My future children dont need a college fund anyways..
Hey there, ho there now, fella! a 200mm is just fine, bigger than standard but not too big. Plus I can't see shellin out big time bucks for a tire that's only 1.96" (50mm) wider than stock. (yes yes I know it's more than just a wider tire, it's a whole kit!)

(and I don't mean ever, just at this point in my life! :p someday my sumo will come!)

Carry on, boys!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
It's true I did try submitting photos twice actually and deleted the post both times . I can only get my laptop to upload photos in attachments and that's not how I wanted them viewed so at about 6:45 yesterday eastern time I contacted Rich and asked him for help. Sorry if this confused or was striking any nerves with you guys.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
No prob, man! I just thought it odd that I would have spaced on your pics when I've been anxiously waiting to specifically see your submissions this month. (Waiting since last month!!!)

Ok, back to looking at your guys' submissions so far. :D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Dont worry Billy, it doesnt matter to me either way, I just had to do a little mud slinging. ;)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Hey there, ho there now, fella! a 200mm is just fine, bigger than standard but not too big.!
Agreed! The 200 is plenty wide. It's the rear fender set up that makes it look small!
Pull off the stock fender and the bike looks kick ass!
And yes, the Sumo is worth the money and look!

Billy! That is a cool pic in front of OCC! I think you could have just submitted that one photo! :eek::D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.