Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the beginning of May 2010 and that means it's time for photo submissions for a chance at claiming the May Fury of the Month title!

Please submit your pictures for the May Fury of the Month. Limit of 5 pictures will be allowed, since I can only fit 5 pictures for each nominee.

Also, I can only take the first 10 self nominies since the voting thread only allows 10 selections to vote on!

Photo submissions will end 18 May.

On 19 May a voting thread will be opened for the participants which will last one week for the Fury community to vote on. This will now be a public poll :cool:

27 May the May 2010 Fury of the Month will be announced!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
78 Posts
• Removed all factory decals and reflectors.
• Demons Cycle mirrors.
• Kuryakyn turn signal bezels with smoked lenses.
• ShayneM109R side mount bracket with New Orleans Saints logo. WHO DAT!!
• Hyper white/blue LED light under rear fender shining down on license plate.
• Hyper white/blue front headlight.
• Morton Infernos exhaust pipes.
• Custom built rear fender trim piece designed, CNC routed, polished and installed by myself.
• XOPRODOX Gunner style grips, pegs and toe pegs (modified to fit factory arms).
• Custom vinyl graphics on tank, front and rear fenders and side panels designed, printed, UV laminated and installed by myself. Tank and fender graphics are real blue flames, snake skin, skulls and other airbrushed effects with traditional flame pin stripes with gradient. Side panels are etched glass on chrome. Finally a wrapped rear tail light in perforated pms color matched vinyl to get rid of the red and still lets the lights shine through.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Richard you need an Irate grill on that thing...........:D
What do you mean? It is, I went with the “weathered” grill from Irate. Nice job BTW Marty! I felt it best suited my theme. Chrome would have been to “showy”.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I'm digging the headlight mod.. wonder if he has HID in there,,:p:p

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
• Removed all factory decals and reflectors.
• Demons Cycle mirrors.
• Kuryakyn turn signal bezels with smoked lenses.
• ShayneM109R side mount bracket with New Orleans Saints logo. WHO DAT!!
• Hyper white/blue LED light under rear fender shining down on license plate.
• Hyper white/blue front headlight.
• Morton Infernos exhaust pipes.
• Custom built rear fender trim piece designed, CNC routed, polished and installed by myself.
• XOPRODOX Gunner style grips, pegs and toe pegs (modified to fit factory arms).
• Custom vinyl graphics on tank, front and rear fenders and side panels designed, printed, UV laminated and installed by myself. Tank and fender graphics are real blue flames, snake skin, skulls and other airbrushed effects with traditional flame pin stripes with gradient. Side panels are etched glass on chrome. Finally a wrapped rear tail light in perforated pms color matched vinyl to get rid of the red and still lets the lights shine through.
Still like this bike and the decal's you put on it!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Still like this bike and the decal's you put on it!
Thank you sir!

+1...you could make alotta money selling those on here (in different colors of course. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a blue Fury ;))

Well I did all of the artwork of course and could easily create a new look for someone else however I can't teach them how to apply these graphics in one piece on a compound curve like the tank especially. I have many years of experience with vinyl wrapping anything from vehicles to flat panel TVs and everything in between like you see in these pics. You would be better off going to your nearest reputable sign company with your design idea and let them take care of it for you all together. And I wouldn't let ANYONE install these graphics if they plan on using a knife afterwards to clean up errors.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
So who else is going to enter their bike this month? Is it going to be back to back championships for the Blue Fury’s?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Imagine that,
One of my daughters (4) plays with these dolls called power puff girls. They to have a blue motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I will enter in two months when I am all done with my bike, I will win, matte black will rule the land, matte black will rule the blue.
I think if they made a fury cartoon matte black would be the bad ass in the cartoon and the blue fury would be his girlfriend.
Now I get it, Just like a woman. Always thinking your the best.
Your time is quickly coming to an end blue fury's, oh yes, coming to an end.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Not to worry my black brother.
A new day is coming.
Besides, There are probably twice as many blue ones (girls) in here then matte black bad ass ones.
Also, you could consider some of these mods to be old. There are many new one's coming out all the time. There will always be something new. So let the old blue girls get there glory out of the way so they can bitch later.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I will enter in two months when I am all done with my bike, I will win, matte black will rule the land, matte black will rule the blue.
I think if they made a fury cartoon matte black would be the bad ass in the cartoon and the blue fury would be his girlfriend.
Now I get it, Just like a woman. Always thinking your the best.
Your time is quickly coming to an end blue fury's, oh yes, coming to an end.
I think you mean matte silver...

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I said the same thing but the Honda sales guy Jeramie says it is matte black.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I said the same thing but the Honda sales guy Jeramie says it is matte black.
"The Fury comes in five outstanding colors: Ultra Blue Metallic, Black, Metallic Silver, Dark Red Metallic, and a radical Matte Silver Metallic with special pinstriped wheels." - Quoted from Honda's website. Click in the gas tank here:
2010 Fury Innovations - Honda Powersports

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I certainly don’t mind hanging out with hot chic’s on Blue Fury’s.:D It has been discussed before; the Blue is actually a chic magnet.:cool: I guess it’s all in what you’re looking for.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.