Honda Fury Forums: banner

May Fury of the Month *Tie Breaker*

Status
Not open for further replies.

May Fury of the Month *Tie Breaker*

5K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  furyfun 
#1 ·
So, the voting came down to SulphurDave and furyfun both having 32 votes.

This calls for a Tie Breaker. Simple, 4 day power vote for you to choose either SulphurDave or furyfun.

This will be a public poll, and I will go through the winners votes and remove any vote cast by a member with less then 10 post count.

Thanks!

#2 ·
SulphurDave

Mods Include:
• Removed all factory decals and reflectors.
• Demons Cycle mirrors.
• Kuryakyn turn signal bezels with smoked lenses.
• ShayneM109R side mount bracket with New Orleans Saints logo. WHO DAT!!
• Hyper white/blue LED light under rear fender shining down on license plate.
• Hyper white/blue front headlight.
• Morton Infernos exhaust pipes.
• Custom built rear fender trim piece designed, CNC routed, polished and installed by myself.
• XOPRODOX Gunner style grips, pegs and toe pegs (modified to fit factory arms).
• Custom vinyl graphics on tank, front and rear fenders and side panels designed, printed, UV laminated and installed by myself. Tank and fender graphics are real blue flames, snake skin, skulls and other airbrushed effects with traditional flame pin stripes with gradient. Side panels are etched glass on chrome. Finally a wrapped rear tail light in perforated pms color matched vinyl to get rid of the red and still lets the lights shine through.

#3 ·
furyfun

Mods Include:

Paint work- engine casings, air breather, kickstand, headlight bucket, fork tubes, tribal radiator cover, battery cover and tool pouch cover.
Clear lenses
XO Products Pegs driver and passenger
XO Products Grips
Gel seat covered in alligator black and grey
Fuggin viper 2 exhaust
Pouch for the goodies
L&M speedo face
Chrome rear master cylinder cap
Drag Specialties twisited mirrors
Accutronix side mount license plate

#6 ·
Boy, this is a hard one! They're both really beautifully executed machines and a real credit to the work and effort the guys put into them. Very well done lads; can I vote for BOTH?

Cheers

#19 ·
How do you guys feel about sharing the May Fury of the Month title? :D

#22 · (Edited)
Thanks Mental...

After evaluating the votes, the following votes will be removed for the user not meeting the 10 post minimum criteria:

SulphurDave (-5)
- BlueKarma
- Hilti
- Iseedoo2
- jgarcia2097
- Sardutche

furyfun (-7)
- austinloftus
- Cokhang
- ElChingon
- fleck
- Ishbull
- RaySDF250
- TheBeander

That gives the win to SulphurDave, I have changed the vote count to reflect the correct numbers. SulphurDave 41-5= 36; furyfun 41-7=34

#23 ·
Tough contest, congratulations Dave!

#24 ·
Yea that was a wild roller coaster ride... a come from behind win! I think? All the votes not counting and stuff. I just sat back and waited for the final results. I like his bike too. If I didn't go blue I was going matte silver.

The first ever tie breaker winner!! :D

Thanks for all the votes guys! Now let's all go ride!

#32 ·
Thanks and like I said earlier I would be rockin a bike like yours if I didn't like blue so much.

Man this really sucks. I came back to work after being off for 4 days and find out I LOST. Thanks everyone who voted for me this month and last month. I know who you are because I copied the voting thread voters before I left work on Thursday. Congradulations Sulphurdave and funfury looks me and you are suc*&^ hind tit again. Great job guys and you have some fantastic looking bikes.:D:D:D
Your bike is killer don't sweat it.

From one Blue to another .. congrats Sulfur.
I'd rather have Richard's blue than my blue haha. I only wish to have a setup like his. Wide tire kit and chrome rims etc.

Congratulations Dave! This was a very tight and close race this month with two very impressive looking bikes. Congratulations to both of you for such a close race. Great job to the two of you and I think both bikes are winners.
I agree!

Congrats Dave! Way to pull it out in overtimes. FuryFun, might as well throw your hat back in the ring for June. Now you have a following.:)
That's what I did. I lost last month but tried again this month before I even knew who I was up against. Close race I enjoyed watching.

#28 ·
Man this really sucks. I came back to work after being off for 4 days and find out I LOST. Thanks everyone who voted for me this month and last month. I know who you are because I copied the voting thread voters before I left work on Thursday. Congradulations Sulphurdave and funfury looks me and you are suc*&^ hind tit again. Great job guys and you have some fantastic looking bikes.:D:D:D

#30 ·
Congratulations Dave! This was a very tight and close race this month with two very impressive looking bikes. Congratulations to both of you for such a close race. Great job to the two of you and I think both bikes are winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.