Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mayhem Pipes from LowandMean.com make this 1300 sound like it has 40 more HP. They will have baffles inside for the proper back pressure for performance. The intake will also be available with a fuel controller as the bike wants MORE fuel which mean's MORE power!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Pipes will retail for $749, if you would like to pre-order we will offer a $50 discount. Please email us at [email protected] if your interested. No money commitment. We will only have ten pipes available on the first batch, so first come first served. Here's a link to the prototype images

Please shoot us the following info:
Name
Phone
What finish you would like on the pipes
If you want the side draft or Force Winder
If you interested in the fuel controller.

LM
[email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just sent you guys an e-mail for info and pre-order on Force Winder and fuel controller! Hope to here from you guys soon!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Do you have sound clips of the Exhaust and HP numbers? Does the exhaust hinder the removal of the chrome plastic cover around the shock? Want to hear it and find out what it does to power before I order.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I also sent you an e-mail and a P.M. hoping to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sent you an email yesterday. haven't heard back.....I need pipes.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have gotten a few emails and we hope to respond to everyone tomorrow with more info and prices on the Honda Fury exhaust Pipes, intake adapter for the side draft and fuel controller.

Thank you for your patience.

LM
LowandMean.com: Custom METRIC Cruiser Parts!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Do you have sound clips of the Exhaust and HP numbers? Does the exhaust hinder the removal of the chrome plastic cover around the shock? Want to hear it and find out what it does to power before I order.
Any answers on the above????

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
When you are talking about the side draft intake are you refering to the forcewinder intake on your website? I cannot find any intake that is refered to as the side draft on your website.

·
Registered
616 Posts
When you are talking about the side draft intake are you refering to the forcewinder intake on your website? I cannot find any intake that is refered to as the side draft on your website.
The side draft (velocity stack) is shown on their blue bike in the exhaust pics, it's different than the force winder!

·
Registered
48 Posts
exhaust

Damn, $700 for exhaust, another $200 for controller...:confused:, I just paid $450 for a dual exhaust for my 350Z.......hey I'm not knocking anyone here just saying I didn't realize exhaust for a bike was so expensive. I think I'll keep my stockers for now and maybe look for some slip ons later. I think the price of exhaust will come down once other vendors come on board....

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
With the velocity stack in that picture there is no air filter. That seems like you are pushing your luck. I will wait till a forcewinder style comes out.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
They sound good! I'm wanting to buy them but I have one question. I found the spike air intake filters on ebay that fit the Honda VTX1300 and I was wondering if they fit the Fury without any adapters? Does anyone know? Thanks for coming out with these pipes, its the exact style I was looking for. Can't wait to see and hear them on my bike!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello, The Velocity stack will have a filter screen as well ( and not a t-shirt). We have updated the info on our site with a sound clip of the Honda Fury Mayhem exhaust pipes.
LowandMean: Honda Fury Mayhem Exhaust

LM
how well will that filter screen work.. seems like it wouldn't filter much out ? as this is only my second bike i'm not very experienced so forgive my ignorance.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Another question, if I get these pipes will I have to buy the fuel controller or can I run them without it? It's my first bike so I'm trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks for any reply anyone can give.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another question, if I get these pipes will I have to buy the fuel controller or can I run them without it? It's my first bike so I'm trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks for any reply anyone can give.
Yes, the fuel controller is necessary or your going to run your motor very lean which makes the engine run much hotter. The Velocity stack filter will be good for most situations, but if your in an area where there's a lot of dirt on the road or your riding in the rain, then your going to want more of the S&S filter. A good rule of thumb is the less covering the intake the more airflow you will get, but also the more debris that could enter your motor. The velocity stack we will offer is great for performance and perfect for that bar hopper kinda guy.

LM
LowandMean: Honda Fury Mayhem Exhaust

1 - 20 of 35 Posts