Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mental
I had looked up some old posts on it and also came up with a broken YouTube link. I have sent L&M an email. By the sounds of previous posts I’m not even going to waste my time trying to get a hold of fuggin.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
install

L&M does not have any info on them.
Greetings Tony,
I never got any instructions from them nor would they return any of my emails or phone calls, FE. However, this is what I had to do.
Remove stock support. Loosen the cylinder for the rear brake <I had to move mine for the Mayhem’s support brace to fit.> Now this is the bitch, you have to reach up under and put the nut/screw together. The problem is a socket wrench won't fit, at least mine wouldn't, so you have to tighten it by feel. I was only able to tighten about a 1/4 turn each time. Don't tighten it completely down. YOu will need a bit of play.
After Mayhem’s support brace is on. Install the front pipe, tighten the bolts only enough to keep pipes on head. Same with rear pipe. The rear pipe fits above and into the front pipe. The front pipe is the that is fastened to the support.
Hope that helps.
T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.