Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mayhem pipes, D&M Bullet Intake w/ L&M chrome adapter and Fuggin Fuel Controller

Got it all installed today, looks and sounds great!!! This set up finally makes it sound the way it looks like it should too. I get goose bumps every time I fire it up now!

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thats awesome. I cant wait to get mine. I was wondering how the chrome adapter looked and I love it........Was it easy to install?

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
That Adaptor looks a lot better in chrome! Interesting how it would be accomplished... I thought it was Fiberglass, just never thought of Chrome and Fiberglass put together, but it looks good! :cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks great!

Looking good! The adapter look like it was ment for that intake. Good choice in the forward controls too.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Good choice in the forward controls too.
Everyone's bike comes from the factory with those ;) It is a good choice to have them on though :cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got it all installed today, looks and sounds great!!! This set up finally makes it sound the way it looks like it should too. I get goose bumps every time I fire it up now!
Setup looks great! I've been waiting for someone to post a good vid clip of the Mayhem's outside so we can hear them. I'm sooo close to buying these, but am torn between the Morton's and the Mayhem's. Personally think the Mayhem's look better, but concerned about the heat. If you could post a vid for all of us just sitting on the fence ;:rolleyes:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats awesome. I cant wait to get mine. I was wondering how the chrome adapter looked and I love it........Was it easy to install?
At first glance when I took the stock intake off, it was a bit confusing as to how it was going to go on, but the directions that came with it were pretty clear, and it went on pretty smoothly. Took about 30 mins.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That Adaptor looks a lot better in chrome! Interesting how it would be accomplished... I thought it was Fiberglass, just never thought of Chrome and Fiberglass put together, but it looks good! :cool:
This one is fiberglass too, but with the chrome, it looks like billet. I suppose if you can chrome plastic (stock parts) you can chrome fiberglass too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Setup looks great! I've been waiting for someone to post a good vid clip of the Mayhem's outside so we can hear them. I'm sooo close to buying these, but am torn between the Morton's and the Mayhem's. Personally think the Mayhem's look better, but concerned about the heat. If you could post a vid for all of us just sitting on the fence ;:rolleyes:
I'll see what I can do about getting a video and sound up within the next day or two. If you go with the mayhems though, I promise you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One more note to add, I got the Fuggin fuel controller with the pipes, and it was dialed in at the factory. I called them to verify this before I installed it, and they said that for this set up, it's set up to "plug n play". After riding with it for a day now, it is dialed in PERFECTLY! I didn't adjust anything, just pluged it in and put it together, and I get no popping/backfiring at all, runs just as good as stock with a little more power, and an amazing sound. if anyone is thinking of getting this setup, I HIGHLY recomend getting this FC with it. Kudos to Fuggin Fab on this one!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
How about submitting some of those pictures for the Fury of the Month :D :cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I should be getting my RAW tail light and side mount license plate any day now. Once I get those installed, I'll be taking some pics with good backgrounds for the pic of the month. :D

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Cool! You'll be hard competition for sure :cool:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Good to hear that the fuel controller is working well. My pipes will be here tomorrow. I'm taking to day off and will have the old exhaust off and the bike ready for the new pipes and controller.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No heat shields, and as of yet there is no bluing at all. I've been keeping an eye on it though, so I'll let you know if it ever does start to blue. I'll be going on a long ride this weekend, so that should be a true test to see if they hold up.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got back from a 250 mile ride today and I'm happy to report that there was absolutely ZERO discoloration on the pipes! The only thing to mention is I had a couple backfires when decelerating from highway speeds from the extra air being forced into the intake. Beyond that, the bike performed better than I could've asked for. This fuel controller really does come dialed in perfectly right out of the box! Well done to Fuggin Fabrication!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts