Honda Fury Forums: banner

How many MBL~miles before light~ do you go on average?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
I don't see how you figure that, since I'm probably a hundred pounds heavier than you. :(
Well, something's gotta give....wasn't comparing to you, personally, was brainstorming trying to justify continuing on this friggin diet while everyone else is chowing down on steaks at friggin 3:30 am in the morning, then having sauce and who knows what else and I've got a nother friggin' hour and a half till lunch....wonder what I can buy for 3 bucks and some change????:(:confused::confused: And here I've been trying to be good and not jack anything for at least a week.......one bright thing though...I rode the bike to work today!!!! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well, something's gotta give....wasn't comparing to you, personally, was brainstorming trying to justify continuing on this friggin diet while everyone else is chowing down on steaks at friggin 3:30 am in the morning, then having sauce and who knows what else and I've got a nother friggin' hour and a half till lunch....wonder what I can buy for 3 bucks and some change????:(:confused::confused: And here I've been trying to be good and not jack anything for at least a week.......one bright thing though...I rode the bike to work today!!!! :)
That was funny! Made me actually laugh out loud here at my desk!! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey guys, so I put in 360 miles of riding on Sunday through some gorgeous back roads in CO, and I'm concerned I'm losing my mind here.... I kept riding and riding and riding, and my reserve light never came on. Got to 148 miles, and it still didn't come on. I finally did pull over and get some fuel - and it only too 2.3 gallons to fill it up to the brim. That's 64.78 mpg. That can't be right. Has anyone heard of anyone getting mileage like this? Something can't be right here. Last weekend, I rode for 600+ miles, and I did the math on every tank and I was getting 57 mpg - and I thought something might be wrong then. The one tank where I got 64 mpg, I was cruising at a pretty solid 60 mph across wide open back country, and then through a canyon where I was doing about 50 mph. I freakin out that my bike might be running too lean or something and I'm gonna wind up burning a piston.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Hey guys, so I put in 360 miles of riding on Sunday through some gorgeous back roads in CO, and I'm concerned I'm losing my mind here.... I kept riding and riding and riding, and my reserve light never came on. Got to 148 miles, and it still didn't come on. I finally did pull over and get some fuel - and it only too 2.3 gallons to fill it up to the brim. That's 64.78 mpg. That can't be right. Has anyone heard of anyone getting mileage like this? Something can't be right here. Last weekend, I rode for 600+ miles, and I did the math on every tank and I was getting 57 mpg - and I thought something might be wrong then. The one tank where I got 64 mpg, I was cruising at a pretty solid 60 mph across wide open back country, and then through a canyon where I was doing about 50 mph. I freakin out that my bike might be running too lean or something and I'm gonna wind up burning a piston.
Check your plugs. I would say that is really good milege and somewhat possible. I tend to get 147-152 before my light kicks on and that is 2.7 gallons to fill it and that is with some stop and go, some hard throttle wrenching occasionally and staying around 55mph

61 - 68 of 68 Posts