Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one already have one of these, or tried it?

McCuff® "No Splash, No Spill, Motorcycle Fill" Everyone Wants One! No Clicking Nozzles! More Miles from Tank! Top-Off EZ, Unique Motorcycle Biker Gift Fathers Day! Gas up your motorcycle with ease!

i'm thinking about getting one (especially since this is the third time i've filled my tank and the second time i have either splashed fuel up onto the tank or over ran gas down the side of my tank). just wanted to know if they worked well or as advertised on our bikes?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That's a waste.
You don't need that.
I uncap the tank, grab a towl and the pump and turn it on. Then I sit on the bike and stand it up straight. Wrap the towl (the paper towls they have by the pumps) around the nozzle, just like the Mcuff and fill it up. Just go slow at the end. Never had a problem and it is full to the rim.
Make sure you cap it before you set the bike back on the kick stand.
Or get the Mcuff.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I have one. it worked. made of hard rubber. but, if you have a cannella riser, you'll have to force it between the speedo and the tank.
just got tired of the 'fight' to get it into the filler hole.
otherwise, works as advertised.

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
That's a waste.
You don't need that.
I uncap the tank, grab a towl and the pump and turn it on. Then I sit on the bike and stand it up straight. Wrap the towl (the paper towls they have by the pumps) around the nozzle, just like the Mcuff and fill it up. Just go slow at the end. Never had a problem and it is full to the rim.
Make sure you cap it before you set the bike back on the kick stand.
Or get the Mcuff.
+1, Ditto, same here, you get the point. Only difference, I dont always stand the bike up for the extra little bit of gas. I fill to the rim everytime.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I don't usually have a problem with gas (Well, not gasoline anyway), but the last time I was at the pump, when I turned toe nozzle towards my tank, leftover gas from the last person ran out onto the tank. Of course, the gas station didn't have any paper towels. Fortunately, I was on my way home (five minutes away). I just wiped it off as best as I could with my glove then cleaned it at home.

·
Registered
12,836 Posts
I don't usually have a problem with gas (Well, not gasoline anyway), but the last time I was at the pump, when I turned toe nozzle towards my tank, leftover gas from the last person ran out onto the tank. Of course, the gas station didn't have any paper towels. Fortunately, I was on my way home (five minutes away). I just wiped it off as best as I could with my glove then cleaned it at home.
I've dribbled some fuel on the tank and some tiny splashes have jumped out onto the tank.....nothing major. I either use my hand, or my shirt, or whatever. If I have to take my pants off and use them to wipe the fuel off, that's what I'll do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.