Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took a nice Ride out to Houma,La today to look at some stuff. While passing through Thibodeaux coming to a Red Light a lady decided my lane was far better than her lane so she just started over into my lane while yapping away on her cell. I let loose with my horn and she liked to have a heart attack. Funny thing was other people coming to a stop at the light all did a little swerve too. I guess the Horn is alot louder than it sounds up close :p

Anyone know where I can get another Horn like whats on the Fury?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Well I took a nice Ride out to Houma,La today to look at some stuff. While passing through Thibodeaux coming to a Red Light a lady decided my lane was far better than her lane so she just started over into my lane while yapping away on her cell. I let loose with my horn and she liked to have a heart attack. Funny thing was other people coming to a stop at the light all did a little swerve too. I guess the Horn is alot louder than it sounds up close :p

I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't used mine. Usually just give the throttle a blip. With straight pipes, it tends to have a similar effect.:D

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't used mine. Usually just give the throttle a blip. With straight pipes, it tends to have a similar effect.:D
In due time I will have a set of pipes on mine too. What pipes you got?

But you gotta admit, the Fury has one loud azz horn :p

·
Registered
500 Posts
Indeed it is ... I discovered this a couple times while trying to get used to the newfangled devices on the bike: to wit, turn signals. For all the young whippersnappers of 50 tender years of age or less this will come as a shock but bikes didn't always used to have turn signals!! I know I know; shocking but true!! So whilst trying to get in the habit of using them, since I've been using handsignals since 1966, I found that turning them on was easy but remembering to cancel them occasionally taxed my limited learning skills lol; and in my haste to turn them off I once or twice accidentally hit the loud-azzed horn ... so I'm toodling down a straight road with no turns with me lights blinking away, honking randomly at the rocks and trees lol ... making me quite the idiot I know but hey why should now be any different :)?

If you think that horn's loud now; hit it by accident some time; it'll wake ya up ...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Used mine over the weekend for the 1st time and was surprised at how loud it was.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well they had to put a loud horn on it since you definitely can't hear the stock pipes. :)

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts

I agree, found out the same way a few weeks ago

·
Premium Member
13,643 Posts
i had a dum ass girl coming in on a yield lane,when i hit the horn i think she pissed herself.thanks honda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts