Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a dumb question so forgive my ignorance. I am trying to get a windshield for my new fury. It's a 2011, but I'm not sure which headlight cut out I need. I can either get the 9" or 7" cut out. I measured the headlight around, it was like 20" I measured just the lens, it was 6" and the length was 10. I do t want to buy the wrong one.

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
This is probably a dumb question so forgive my ignorance. I am trying to get a windshield for my new fury. It's a 2011, but I'm not sure which headlight cut out I need. I can either get the 9" or 7" cut out. I measured the headlight around, it was like 20" I measured just the lens, it was 6" and the length was 10. I do t want to buy the wrong one.

Go to MemphisShades.Com

It says 7 ".

Be sure and read the iinstructions carefully regarding lowering the turn signals.

You will be very happy you did.

Screenshot_20190913-084644_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
524 Posts
Screenshot_20190913-084644_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
692 Posts
does that shield help at all? i've thought about getting one, just hate to because it's a chopperish bike & i don't want to take away from the looks. but i'm sick of the wind beating the shit out of me.

·
Registered
524 Posts
does that shield help at all? i've thought about getting one, just hate to because it's a chopperish bike & i don't want to take away from the looks. but i'm sick of the wind beating the shit out of me.
It does a great job of deflecting the wind. A much more enjoyable ride.

Appearance wise...it's as if it was designed to fit the Fury.

Be sure and get the gradient color with the stealthy black brackets.

Screenshot_20190908-183355_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you have part number for the Speed Demon and bracket, have 2019 Fury. I have the OEM windshield that does nothing to block the wind, it just there for the look. Appreciate it. Frankie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts