Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the MS widshield for their fury?Any opinion about it?The wife really wants a windshield for when she's with me on the bike,I don't want one for when I'm riding solo so the quick disconnect is what I want.Just curiious if anyone has one and what you think about it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I did. I got the slightly tinted one. It works great in my opinion. Looks a little odd on the bike (as does any viser on a chopper-ish bike) but I was in the same boat as you. Needed something for my gal on those highway trips. It was easy to install and I like the detach option. I think you'd be happy with it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks Texas Fury. Kingdave..I've tried over and over to insert pictures but for whatever reason I can't. Whenever I hit the "insert image" button, it asks me to type in the url to a website. I can't upload from my own file. I've seen other guys saying to use the paperclip on the screen to attach but I don't have one. Maybe it has to do with me being a non paying member but who knows. If anyone out there can tell me how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated. I consider myself to be kinda knowledgeable on computers but you got me on this one. Anyways, if you go to google images and type in honda fury with memphis shade, you will see a silver Fury with the viser on it. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks RD,that's what I wanted to know.I still think your avatar would make a good patch.
Hey..thought of another acronym. Some of the guys out there don't like FOG cuz it's too close the HOG. How about this FTW...Fury Troop Worlwide. I'm gonna post this on the proper thread. Haha

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did. I got the slightly tinted one. It works great in my opinion. Looks a little odd on the bike (as does any viser on a chopper-ish bike) but I was in the same boat as you. Needed something for my gal on those highway trips. It was easy to install and I like the detach option. I think you'd be happy with it.
What web-site did you order from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts