Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some things that are going to require my full attention and focus, so I will no longer be posting. I will pick up my pm's morning and night. It has been fun and I have learned a lot from you guys.

... Thanks...
..Ride Safe..
....MENTAL...

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Give those items your full attention and if there anyway we can help, let us know. Take care Mental and we will patiently await your return. As always, we have had a lot of fun with you and appreciate your incomparable contribution.:)

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Give those items your full attention and if there anyway we can help, let us know. Take care Mental and we will patiently await your return. As always, we have had a lot of fun with you and appreciate your incomparable contribution.:)
Same here Mental, take care!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Hope things work out Mental and hope it's nothing to serious. You know if I can help just pm me and I'll do what I can, take care and pm sometime so we know how things are going.

Don

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
learned from you and enjoyed your posts. take care.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Gonna miss you guy, thanks for all the help in the past. Could not have done some of it without you.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Oh common already! WTF is it with yall gettin your tail feathers ruffled and then calling it Splitzville?
He may get his feathers ruffled once in a while, but I doubt that's why he's not going to be around. I'm pretty sure that no one is gonna' chase Mental away.

I'm sure it's personal reasons that really have nothing to do with the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
After carefully thinking (while cutting the grass) about how to put WTF?? in a respectful and considerate way, I couldn't come up with anything..................so I am not going to post anything to this thread....

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I hope so. I like to read his opinions.:D:D:D
+1 , because sometimes they funny as hell. Just like RSS posts ,we all know he use to run around with a football helmet on as a child.......

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Take care buddy... Hope everything is going okay for you as I know some of the stuff you have been going through because of our PM's... I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll be back full stride when things are looking up :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
After carefully thinking (while cutting the grass) about how to put WFT?? in a respectful and considerate way, I couldn't come up with anything..................so I am not going to post anything to this thread....
there's this really cool button at the bottom of your Post--it's called: EDIT

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
+1 , because sometimes they funny as hell. Just like RSS posts ,we all know he use to run around with a football helmet on as a child.......
Lol... oh, hardy har har... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts