Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just purchased the Back Yard Suspensions chin scoop, similar too the Tigger scoop, any recommendations on mesh to fill the open front of the scoop and any attachment ideas, just not sure what route to take on this, any help would be much appreciated.
scoop 2.jpg

·
Registered
2011 Fury
95 Posts
Hey seat... can u send me a link to where u bought that? I’ve been looking for something like that for my bike. As far mesh you could probably get a piece of chrome mesh for a tractor trailer grille and cut it to fit the area u need...

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey seat... can u send me a link to where u bought that? I’ve been looking for something like that for my bike. As far mesh you could probably get a piece of chrome mesh for a tractor trailer grille and cut it to fit the area u need...
Back Yard Suspensions $390 shipped, took about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought o
Personally, I'd reach out to @Vray69 and have a custom insert made.

--
Tails of my Trailer Park Lows:
The other day I offered to give someone the shirt off my back. They said, "No thank you."

View attachment 239864
I thought of that, he wasn't sure if his radiator cover would fit behind the scoop. I just installed his front fender relocation kit, it was spot on!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts