1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
about damn time! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Those pipes add a very sweet looking look to dat dar bike! Nice job and yes I'm very jealous!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those pipes add a very sweet looking look to dat dar bike! Nice job and yes I'm very jealous!!!
Thanks Dave, they are awesome, I'm glad I waited to get what I really wanted.
MFR pipes " any style" are great, good designed and workmanship.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
those be bad fo sho..................................t

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
They look F’ing awesome and I bet they sound just as good. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to see some of MF’R’s work when I head over that direction tomorrow.

You going to be able to join us at the Captain Curt’s get together in Sarasota on the 19th? I would sure like to hear’em!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look F’ing awesome and I bet they sound just as good. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to see some of MF’R’s work when I head over that direction tomorrow.

You going to be able to join us at the Captain Curt’s get together in Sarasota on the 19th? I would sure like to hear’em!
I'll be there Richard, sure is going to be a pleasure to meet you.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Great, now convince MF’R to trailer my bike down so I can ride with you guys! He says he would need to make some money on the trip down and back. Anybody need a T-Mod??

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Bad ass pipes and all around bike ! Well done MFR and Qban !

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Those pipes are wicked bad. Probably best I've seen. Would love to hear them. You still coming to the Dragon Qban? Great job MFR.............

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those pipes are wicked bad. Probably best I've seen. Would love to hear them. You still coming to the Dragon Qban? Great job MFR.............
They are Taffyspop, you will, I'll be there can't hardly wait to ride the Dragon

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Qban- Pipes look great!! Did you get the rest of your toys installed? When is the next ride in Pt St Lucie? John was asking about your bike progress! Were both up for a ride!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Qban- Pipes look great!! Did you get the rest of your toys installed? When is the next ride in Pt St Lucie? John was asking about your bike progress! Were both up for a ride!
They are awesome.
Joe, I still have a box full of goodies (8*, lowering spring, engine covers, etc)

I'll get it all done after the trip to the Dragon.
I'm planning to ride on the 19th to Sarasota to meet and have lunch with Richard1 and a bunch of other riders let me know if you and John are up for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts