Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
these are 16ga 2" OD pipes into a 3-1/2" inch slash cut pipe/muffler
Priced in raw form. but they are at chrome right now and you only have a day to stop if you don't want them chromed.

In raw form I will take $450.

with external ceramic $600 (pending type of ceramic)

chromed with internal ceramic $750

baffled. depends the cost of baffle and installation

pricing includes shipping

Mike. 317-908-4807 call/text

-

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ok folks I am going to jump on the soap box. You can buy a st of the other pipes that are made for our Fury but you will not get the sound of the pipes made by MFR. I have made one show this year already, and took first place in the metric class of about 20 bikes and everyone wants to know who made the pipes and love the sound. If you want ordinary buy ordinary if you want different and great sound buy MFR.:D I jumped off

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I would buy these but Mikes already got my set at the chromers! These do look excellent (of course). Here is a chance for someone else to get their own set of MFR Customs! Jump on it and avoid regretting not buying them later.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Qbanfury has initiated the purchace of these, they will be ceramic coated black:D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, more to come

·
64 Posts
I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon. I need to get me a nice set of short drag pipes with some outward facing slashcuts. I'm hoping to ride my bike over on sunday if you are going to be in town. We can get the Tmod done and talk a little more about pipes if you have the time. I'll call on Friday to double check your schedule. MFR customs all the way.

·
Registered
207 Posts
yes, more to come
Thanks. You also said "baffled. depends the cost of baffle and installation". Is there an extra charge for the baffle, or is that included in the cost in your original post?

P.S. I absolutely hated the 2 into 1 look until I saw your pipes, this is just beautiful.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Mike, you are always raising the bar! Pipes look awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. You also said "baffled. depends the cost of baffle and installation". Is there an extra charge for the baffle, or is that included in the cost in your original post?

P.S. I absolutely hated the 2 into 1 look until I saw your pipes, this is just beautiful.
have to buy a baffle. install requires fitment and drilling holes

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
does ceramic coating cost more than chrome?
depending on the type of ceramic. chrome is usually more expensive,

also that 750 price, I meant chrome and internal ceramic 750

edited first post for clarification

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey MFR do you ever actually RIDE that thing or did you just by it to build pipes?:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts