Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
AWESOME! He is building me a set that is at the powder coaters and I am super excited to get them!!!!

Thanks for the video!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Holy SH!T !! I knew I should have kept those!! Idk if the chrome or the wrap changed the tone. but they sound better now

·
Registered
427 Posts
Mike do you like when you impress yourself?? LOL

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
in construction you walk onto dirt. when you leave there is a building standing. Every time you leave a mark. I do like to see things I built and people enjoy them. I enjoyed owning the Pizza shop and people loving it. remodeling a kitchen and the wife crying from happiness . The look on your faces after I have t-modded your bike. It makes me feel good. :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Cant wait for that fender mod...maybe another set of pipes some day...

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
omg
omg
omg

i want those---
i want that sound
i want those
i want that sound

omg
omg
omg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
omg
omg
omg

i want those---
i want that sound
i want those
i want that sound

omg
omg
omg

someone get a towel or a moist towelette:eek:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
omg
omg
omg

i want those---
i want that sound
i want those
i want that sound

omg
omg
omg

Evening Skapp- Yep they sound good doesn't even sound like a Honda idling sounds like something else. Got the deep rumble idiling to it and when you let off sounds like a set of glass packs. MFR did a good job and he should blow his own horn on these. Wrapped them in exhaust wrap to keep from burning myself but as you can see in the video the tip doesn't get over 75 degrees with my heat gun so you can touch it and not get burn't ifin you had the mind to grab something HOT like a idiot. I know the other Fury riders that are in line for pipes will be proud. Thanks all gotta go to bed early morning:D

·
Registered
427 Posts
I think Skap just blew a nut.....Mike are you gonna be building pipes on demand at Indyfest??? HHHMMMMM

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Next is the traveling MFR pipe show.

MFR, I think we have a thing here. I'll design them you do the magic.
Did you notice that I took the easy part.:D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
it'll take a whole package of moist towlettes and uh, has anyone seen my left nut?
i had it a minute ago...:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
I can't wait to hear that 3 1/2 inch cannon he is planning for himself.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I think Skap just blew a nut.....Mike are you gonna be building pipes on demand at Indyfest??? HHHMMMMM
I don't know about that lol. but arrangements can be made. I am going to try not to work to hard at this Indyfest. spend more time with you guys.

Thanks Dragboat and everyone. :)

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I can't wait to hear that 3 1/2 inch cannon he is planning for himself.
I have three in front of mine. but have to have mine ready by feb 17th so late hrs it looks like :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
So it would appear your “package” is going to arrive the 19th. Aren’t you excited!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
So it would appear your “package” is going to arrive the 19th. Aren’t you excited!
now the 19th?? wow was the 18th!! its a conspiracy!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i know i'm excited--oh, never mind--i was thinking about the motivational thread...
sorry.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Holly crap, I just went back and listened to the video! You have out done yourself MF’R! That sounds great. You need to have a few set’s put together so we can see them at Indy Fest. Preferably installed on bikes for the full effect. Bet you’d sell some pipes!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts