Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MFR just left a bit ago. As you can see from the T-Mod and Shock-Mod thread, he's made plenty of people happy with those to alterations to their Furies.

I didn't want to bite off on the T-Mod, still, but I did notice a mod he made to his bike I really liked and had him carry out on my ride ... the Seat Mod.

Since I didn't get a good before photo, I can't do the morphing GIF like I did for the T-Mod/Shock-Mod thread. But, I think you'll get the point:

I'll update this later in better light with a shot from the top and side, but it's clean and definitely exposes more of the tank - which is all I really wanted, for now, since comfort is a subjective first-hand experience opinion.

And, keeping with MFR wanting a photo of satisfied customers, I will reveal myself in said photo, even though it's a horrible pic and I look like a troll:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
When MFR did my T-Mod and front fender drop in september I noticed the seat mod and L.E.D. tail light. Very fortunate that he came back my way on the east coast mod trip to do both of these for me. Extremely happy with both changes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts