Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I picked up my bike the other day, the Honda service guys were more impressed with my MFR tail light than anything else so I thought I would post this short video for anyone who hasn't see one.

If you like it, send MFR (MyFuryRide) a PM. Reasonable price and quick turn-around.

BTW: the Honda guys also mentioned that they've had nothing but trouble with the Radiantz strips that are used for turn/run/brake applications. Lot's of defects and replacements.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Real nice and clean look!! I didn't go as far as to de-bever my tail light yet because I haven't really figured out how to mount my LP without getting a side mount. I want her just tucked up under the taillight. but at any rate I love how much cleaner she looks with just the signals integrated.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, MFR does a clean job removing the beaver tail. Like it was never there. The amber color in the LED turns comes through the red lense nicely too.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
yesiam - i hate to sound like a fan boy considering how many of my post recently have to do with raw, but they do make that flush mount light which i have on my bike. check out the pics in the raw designs pics thread. its nice and clean

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I do make this set up also

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
I agree, I have a MFR tail light and am very happy with it. Thanks again Mike

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
full view

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Damn MFR that is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. Is there an LP light hidden under there too?

*Edit: Cap'n I just went over and checked out the mount. It's exactly what I'm looking for however it says it doesn't work with the stock taillight. And also it looks like the LP frame used in those pics is the raw lighted LP frame? Not sure but looks like it.

I think I'll be ordering that Lighted LP frame today! Taking baby steps!

Thanks fellas!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Damn MFR that is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. Is there an LP light hidden under there too?

*Edit: Cap'n I just went over and checked out the mount. It's exactly what I'm looking for however it says it doesn't work with the stock taillight. And also it looks like the LP frame used in those pics is the raw lighted LP frame? Not sure but looks like it.

I think I'll be ordering that Lighted LP frame today! Taking baby steps!

Thanks fellas!
what I use is the Radiantz LED lit LP plate

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
thanks MFR! I shall go investigate!

Yes yes I see! and less expensive! Boy they have some nice options here for just LP frames!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Love mine Mike helped me out with the details. I added two in mine just made the signal a bit easier to see and still plenty of light for running and brake light

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Very nice GF! I'm a fan! I'm ordering the radiantz plate now and we'll see where this goes after that... like I said - baby steps! :D

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Very nice GF! I'm a fan! I'm ordering the radiantz plate now and we'll see where this goes after that... like I said - baby steps! :D
part# 8201-52?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
yassssir that's the one. boy if I only had an extra hundred bucks laying around I could get the plate frame with blinkers brake light and everything, get the raw flush mounting hardware and my bike would be set. (and a little different!)

FYI in case anyone reading this is curious, the cheapest place I can find this (even with promo codes applied to other sites) is amazon.com for a scant $33.62 shipped. or you can get it for 34.50 directly from radiantz.com using promo code "2008".

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
yassssir that's the one. boy if I only had an extra hundred bucks laying around I could get the plate frame with blinkers brake light and everything, get the raw flush mounting hardware and my bike would be set. (and a little different!)

FYI in case anyone reading this is curious, the cheapest place I can find this (even with promo codes applied to other sites) is amazon.com for a scant $33.62 shipped. or you can get it for 34.50 directly from radiantz.com using promo code "2008".
I have bought them for $20 a lot of times at my Honda dealer, but add ship to you would be about the same

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
My plate frame is the Kuryakyn curved part#KY-9198 from Cruisercustomizing.com $62.99 they do have one that's lighted about $100.00 I think? It curves really nice with the rear fender. If you look closely at the rear of my bike you'll see two black posts just above the plate in the plastic that are actually the blue lights. The blue reflects off the chrome at night and the light is enough to keep the police happy.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
My plate frame is the Kuryakyn curved part#KY-9198 from Cruisercustomizing.com $62.99 they do have one that's lighted about $100.00 I think? It curves really nice with the rear fender. If you look closely at the rear of my bike you'll see two black posts just above the plate in the plastic that are actually the blue lights. The blue reflects off the chrome at night and the light is enough to keep the police happy.
Dang, now that you mention it I do like the curve of that LP frame. But, alas, right now I'm dead tight on money since I spent all of it on the most important mod of all! (PIPES :D) so long as I can keep it around 30 bucks I'll be alright. I haven't smoked in 3 days so right there is 20 bucks saved on 3 packs of smokes. I've almost made up for it already! Man... all this talk about smoking makes me want to go get a pack right now! :mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts