Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting notes on Mike's trip to NYC.
What else can I say about Mike? Definitely a cool cat. I wish he had 2 more days in NY since the weather has been better than expected. He definitely knows everything about the Fury and I wish him the best of luck in his quests.
I am glad CBSimonsez showed up for the quick ride to Ground Zero even though Houston dont really sound like West Houston LMFAO! Glad you made it Chris! Larry always a pleasure to hang with you.
All in all, meeting the men behind the screen name is a different experience. MFR has us all beat with face to face meetings with the others on the forum. Not much more for you to go Mike. Safe trip to the last of the stops.
You are always welcome in NYC if you decide to come back! Great to meet you Mike!

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
you guys might take a look,mfr was here signs may be all over the country.lol safe trip mike.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
How funny is it that there is a sign about NYPD security camera in use right where we parked. Only in NYC can you park 4 bikes in a turning lane and take pics. Not to mention that Mike almost got hit for standing out one lane further to the right to take pics ... by a Maserati!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Just wondering, first picture, left under banner, it says,

.....................LICE PATROL....................:eek:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Just wondering, first picture, left under banner, it says,

.....................LICE PATROL....................:eek:
If i had to guess, that scrollig banner probably read " Police patrol supermarket isles for ... ( one of 2 things ... either the 4 Loco drink or there was a rapest that was found on camera in a local deli).

On the same topic, there is a big problem with bed bugs here in the city. Its so bad that lots of the high end clothing stores like GAP are having issues with the critters in the new clothing!:eek:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Pleasure is all mine. It was a blast to meet Mike. And i owed you dinner anyway. I couldnt let Mike pay for his own, he was a guest in our town. Ernie ... well, hes just Ernie. LOL:D

We should definately do rides like that more often. When the weather warms back up of course.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Chris thanks for lunch Friday. It was heaven and I was full for hours. Had a blast with you guys. I am counting down the winter days already. I hope to get a few more rides before I put her down for the winter. Couldnt ask for better weather. Mike was beat and we both crashed early. I wanted to take him out for some frosty beverages but I didnt push him. He was beat.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Yeah Chris thanks for lunch Friday. It was heaven and I was full for hours. Had a blast with you guys. I am counting down the winter days already. I hope to get a few more rides before I put her down for the winter. Couldnt ask for better weather. Mike was beat and we both crashed early. I wanted to take him out for some frosty beverages but I didnt push him. He was beat.
I guess riding around the big lights and kicking the sides of cabs ( ask Mike ) will take a lot out of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts