Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to MFR and that crazy guy is already on the road. Headed to meet with SumoX for something brand new! (wouldn't tell me what it was but he will post pictures on this thread as soon as it is installed!) Then he is headed to COLORADO! WOO HOO! I can't wait!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
nice cant wait to see it, wonder if he will be the first person with a fury to have the new air shock installed, thats what my suspicions tell me.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm through Chicago, heading to sumo-x in Minnesota. late Sat. night, I will be heading to Colorado to do Bluedragons tmod.

Talk to you soon and post pictures.

MyFuryRide
via phone
via daughter, Amanda :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
im calling sumo-x tomorrow and asking about it lol, i want an air kit badly, if i get that ill hold off on the sumo-x kit and modify or get another back fender for the stock tire

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well if you come through MEMPHIS or close by drop a line.. got extra space if u need a rest...

Enjoy the the road trip...

Rusty Webb
Memphfica

"knees & Knuckles 2 the wind"

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
OK son, time to pull over and get u a rest, Or you gonna be cranky all day! And you wipe your feet before you enter Blue's garage! I know, I know, but she's a Redhead! And for heaven sake, don't leave the toilet seat up. Just remember!. :p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
your right Richard! i stopped n slept for hr n half. but i rolling again i am 100 miles from sumo-x. what i will tell you all is.......................dnt fricken text n drive, dnt buy a rugby phone and expect to zip zip zip the forums! this phone sucks for surfing. est time just to get online and do this post 22 min. bye for now MFR

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excuse my ignorance guys but what's the T-mod about exactly? Heard a lot about it but still don't know what it is...
It is cutting a section in the fender frame and welding it back which drops the rear fender 1 1/2 inches!!! Tony invented it, thus it is called the Tony Mod or T-Mod for short.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your right Richard! i stopped n slept for hr n half. but i rolling again i am 100 miles from sumo-x. what i will tell you all is.......................dnt fricken text n drive, dnt buy a rugby phone and expect to zip zip zip the forums! this phone sucks for surfing. est time just to get online and do this post 22 min. bye for now MFR
MFR, whatever it is, if it is really cool, it would be a good idea to bring one to me. Tell SumoX that my bike is going to Las Vegas on Sept 30 and will be in the show and exposed to 30,000+ motorcyclist! He can write it off to advertizing and You can get extra $$ to install it and most importantly....you don't want to upset a red head because you got something cool she aint got!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
OK son, time to pull over and get u a rest, Or you gonna be cranky all day! And you wipe your feet before you enter Blue's garage! I know, I know, but she's a Redhead! And for heaven sake, don't leave the toilet seat up. Just remember!. :p

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mental;

That sign is funnier'n hell! LMAO.

Cheers

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, Mental...you crack me up!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Excuse my ignorance guys but what's the T-mod about exactly? Heard a lot about it but still don't know what it is...
you want 'gnorance, son? hell, just re-read my posts--:eek:

added: the longer MFR takes to get to SoFla the more mods i'm going to be getting. I'm like a kid in a candy store, at this point.

Blue--take lots of pix, please! I love watching another person work!!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Crap!!!
I just got on the forum from yesterday morning and I got a PM from MFR saying to call him. My guess is he was going to stop in on his way to Sumo. I am about 40 miles NW of Chicago.
A little more heads up there MFR?
My guess is he is getting the 8 degrees put on by Sumo. Or something of that nature.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
If he gets trees put on his bike will be crazy raked out and probably look badass.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
One question is he dragging his bike on a trailer with him or just in his truck on this trip?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One question is he dragging his bike on a trailer with him or just in his truck on this trip?
I know he is pulling a trailer, so I assume the bike is in the trailer.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts