Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start another thread on mileage... see where everyone is now that the bike season is starting back up back east and all those garaged Fury's are starting to get used once again. So here is the questions...

What is your Fury odometer sitting at now?

What is the longest ride in one day that you have done?

I am currently at 17,016 miles and the longest ride I have done is about 300 miles in one day with RSS a few months back.

Also, for those that are wondering how long that front Dunlop will last... about 17K miles... just swapped mine out finally for a Metzler 880 High Mileage so will see how it goes in the next year. :cool:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
A little over 5,200 on odo.

300 in one day.

Can't wait for the Fall ride. Gonna' do a 4 day trip......hopefully.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
876 on mine,but i only get to ride on the weekends and occasionally to work but even then it sits there all week while im gone.Little over 200 miles for the longest ride.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Asshat:mad::mad::mad:... 15,225, almost caught you till I went down for 2 1/2 weeks because of the paint job... Anyways, still going on the stock tires, think I'll actually have to replace the front tire before the rear tire (even though I already have the rear tire). Maybe another 1,000 miles on it, but will probably replace it next weekend.

Longest run was out to Yuma, Arizona and back and rode around while I was there. Was nice to take off the helmet, although it did feel really weird... :eek: So, bout 400 miles round trip or so longest run.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
current odo = 7100
longest day ride = 220mi to cape canaveral (on the oem seat!!!) (40F-chilly)

this is my daily ride. the truck and cars stay home if the weather is dry.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
current odo = 7100
longest day ride = 220mi to cape canaveral (on the oem seat!!!) (40F-chilly)

this is my daily ride. the truck and cars stay home if the weather is dry.
That is why mine is so high... it is my daily rider.

RSS... it is one day total not round trip... your longest one day run is the same as mine when we went to Velencia for the Ride for Kids run.

·
Registered
87 Posts
2,313 miles on mine. I've only owned it 6wks

Longest single day ride was 590 miles from just outside of Des Moines to north central Indiana over memorial day weekend. On a stock seat I might add.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
That is why mine is so high... it is my daily rider.

RSS... it is one day total not round trip... your longest one day run is the same as mine when we went to Velencia for the Ride for Kids run.
When did you boy's come to valencia ?? Thats where i live ???

·
Registered
523 Posts
3500 right now.Gonna ride up to Chattanooga TN tomorrow to Southern Honda.Its the biggest Honda dealer in the South.Probably do about 250 miles:D

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
At first I was impressed with RSS's trip, not so much for mileage, but it was round trip and he found his way back. Now that I know he was following you CB, it makes sense!

·
Registered
324 Posts
a little over 3k on mine, and thats with riding during the 20 degree winter :) my longest is about 250 in 1 day. that will change in august. gonna ride from southwest missouri to gatlinburg, tenn.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
a little over 3k on mine, and thats with riding during the 20 degree winter :) my longest is about 250 in 1 day. that will change in august. gonna ride from southwest missouri to gatlinburg, tenn.
20F is rough!! I swore after my holiday ride in 40F that I'd never complain about the heat again.
Well, it's hot. it's sweltering.
but, I will not complain...<outloud>.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
When did you boy's come to valencia ?? Thats where i live ???
When we had the train of 1000 bikes, ride for kids event that you didn't make goober...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
At first I was impressed with RSS's trip, not so much for mileage, but it was round trip and he found his way back. Now that I know he was following you CB, it makes sense!
Mental... he actually did take that trip on his own... I was just as shocked but I think he had GPS on his phone to tell him where to turn rather than wing it and just ride... modern day riders you know... LOL. The trip I was talking about was when RSS, FOF, and I ran up north and joined 1000 other bikes for a Kids Ride function held at the Honda plant here in SoCal.

·
Registered
324 Posts
20F is rough!! I swore after my holiday ride in 40F that I'd never complain about the heat again.
Well, it's hot. it's sweltering.
but, I will not complain...<outloud>.
yep, i don't care how hot or humid it is. at least when you ride you can cool off, you can't warm up in the winter :)

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
About 3200 miles on the bike right now. Longest trip in the saddle is around 150. Did almost 100 today and the rear is sore.:eek:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I still am running on my Honda option Tribal seat... it is well broken in.... 16K + just on the seat alone... LOL

1 - 20 of 57 Posts