Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, how many of you guys are current or former military? Also, an advance thank you to all of you.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I'm currently Active Duty Air Force... :cool:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Military Fury Owners

If you were or still are a Veteran of our Military Drop a line, say what Branch and how long you were or are in.

Here is mines to start it.

GYSGT/USMC Retired 1984-2004 Desert Sheild/Storm/OIF 03, got my Fury last week.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I don't think it can be said enough but I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you along with all of your brothers and sisters around the world for your dedicated services to our country and helping to keep the rest of us safe. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
358 Posts
US Army 79 - 99, FA, still working for Uncle Sam, DOD civ 6 years, 9 more and I'm done

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
10 yrs so far as a crew chief. 6 yrs active USAF and 4 yrs as a full time tech in the Air National Guard.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I don't think it can be said enough but I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you along with all of your brothers and sisters around the world for your dedicated services to our country and helping to keep the rest of us safe. THANK YOU!
Thank you we all appreciate your support!

·
Registered
358 Posts
wheels look great, do you have more pics? was wondering if you polished or chromed the hub, any pics of that side of the bike?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.