Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I you have the L&M chin scoop with the aluminum honeycomb screens, you might be interested in this. I wanted to give the radiator screen more visibility so I cut out every other slat in the center section of the stock shroud and had it painted gloss black. I may not leave it this way long-term because I have Irate grill envy but I also like the L&M scoop. Waiting for a good solution for that combo.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
that looks good and it's something different, i would run with that for a while and then when you get tired of that switch to the Irate grill.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looks good..something alittle different..

·
Registered
630 Posts
I you have the L&M chin scoop with the aluminum honeycomb screens, you might be interested in this. I wanted to give the radiator screen more visibility so I cut out every other slat in the center section of the stock shroud and had it painted gloss black. I may not leave it this way long-term because I have Irate grill envy but I also like the L&M scoop. Waiting for a good solution for that combo.

looks good!!

If you want the irate grill and scoop then call irate and ask them about the adapter. They were gonna start offering a simular version to the one i modded a few weeks ago. At least thats what i was told by l&m.

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/honda-fury-general-discussion/6701-irate-grill-l-m-scoop.html

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Somehow, with this bike, less seems like more. So far I kinda just like the grill as inconspicuous as one can make it. I also kinda like the bend of the frame there just below the radiator.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts