Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get some insight from everyone if possible. About a month ago I ordered some new mirrors from:

Motorcycle Parts Are Us

I got the badass looking Six Killer "Warlock II" custom mirrors and also purchased the mirror adapter kit for metric bikes.

Well today I finally got around to putting them on and ran into the issue of the adapter doesn't fit the bike.

Anybody have any good ideas on what I should try like maybe some other adapters or something. I've placed a call and left a message with the company to see what they say but haven't heard back. Thanks for any help you guys and gals can provide.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yeah, most likely if they'er sae threaded on the main stem then your local bike dealers will have adapters.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Wrong adapters call J&p cycles part # 5000017 .... I have brand new package if you want $6 . I wouldn't suggest ordering from them though . If need be I have them.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I have the same mirrors on my fury but got them from a different place. You will have to loosen the clutch and brake mounts and roll the levers down slightly so you can see out of them correctly.

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks all. I was actually able to go down to the local bike shop and pick up the Kury mirror adapters. Got the new mirrors on no problem. Just a shame that I paid the $15 for the mirror adapters that they had and the didnt work. Oh well, you live you learn.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I have the same mirrors on my fury but got them from a different place. You will have to loosen the clutch and brake mounts and roll the levers down slightly so you can see out of them correctly.
SOB... I never thought about doing that... The mirrors I bought from Demon Cycles I was about to throw out since they are aweful for seeing behind you, it was like they were too short in height so I looked high and low to try and find longer adapters or modify the ones I have. I'll try and lower them tonight and see if it works...

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
SOB... I never thought about doing that... The mirrors I bought from Demon Cycles I was about to throw out since they are aweful for seeing behind you, it was like they were too short in height so I looked high and low to try and find longer adapters or modify the ones I have. I'll try and lower them tonight and see if it works...
It works, just repositions your levers lower.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Yay!!! I can see out of my mirrors now... Thanks for the tip!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
The demon mirrors looked great...but could see [email protected] outta them. Love my Kury ones.

Anybody want the new demon mirrors? Pm me. You pay shipping.... You get em for FREE! Btw..you will need to buy adaptors.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
The demon mirrors looked great...but could see [email protected] outta them. Love my Kury ones.

Anybody want the new demon mirrors? Pm me. You pay shipping.... You get em for FREE! Btw..you will need to buy adaptors.
pm sent......

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I have the Demon claw with the LED turn signals. I cut a small groove on the stem behind the mirror with a dremmel tool and my mirrors adjust great without moving the levers.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts

Thanks to acechopper, a man of his word. Sent mirrors promptly. I waited to get my Raw front turn signals installed before I changed mirrors. Here's a pic with mirrors and Raw signals.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts