Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace the mirror but I just can't seem to find a set I 'have to have'. I like the Scythe II's but am just not sure. I wanted to see what everyone else has on their bikes and how they like it. Pics please.

Thanks fellas.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
sorry i don't have any pictures of the mirrors on my bike, but i have a set of demon cycles grim reaper mirrors and i think they look bad a$$ and they were only like 35 dollars, here's a link to demon cycles but i don't see the grim reapers for metric bikes anymore, but they do have them for the harley's and you can buy an adapter kit to put them on the metric bikes, best damn prices i have seen for quality mirrors:

Motorcycle Mirrors | Custom Harley Mirrors, Chrome Billet Motorcycle Mirrors

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I also have the grim reaper mirrors from Demon cycles. Kiowa is correct for 35 bucks they are cheap but don't look cheap,and yes they have a set really close to the scythe's. I would recomend them.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
http://www.kuryakyn.com/images/item/MainProduct/1449-4.jpg

Is it me or do those look exactly like the Scythes?
yes sir i do think so also, i think the difference is where the slash marks on the backside of the mirror are, and the grim reapers came with all needed hardware to hook up to our bike, outstanding chrome, nice and heavy, yeah they have a smaller viewing area than stock but i got used to them in no time and get complimented on them all the time. when i installed them i didn't use any loctite and then i ended up going back and putting red loctite on them and they haven't moved since, highly recommended for the money.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Must be a reason they,re 35$... Silly chrome dipsticks 35$... If I don't hear from a certain buyer I have mint scythe kuryakyns for 60 tho not sure about shipping etc...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I own the Kury scythe II's and if I were to do it again I would go with a set from demon cycles. For $35 bucks, you cant go wrong. Also free's up some money for other things. I still like my mirrors, but seeing the other ones, it sucks knowing I overpaid. Still, anything is better than the bug antenna.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The catch is that now everytime I want to order something I check with Demon first, if they have it I buy from them (without checking anywhere else). They wormed their way into my wallet.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I also have Demon cycle mirrors, Claws. My only complaint is they sit a little low, maybe an inch higher and they would be perfect. I have had no issues with mine at all quality wise.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey guys im not trying to start trouble, just suprised thatthose mirrors are so inexpensive"killer name tho".. I know that most of the few people on here are all buddies but im just a cool dude that loves his fury... If i had a choice of either catching my girl in bed with another man or dropping my Fury in the garage id most definatly save the Fury. lol... So no hard feelings peoples.... Theres loads of women around here but only one Fury. lol but true

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
as far as the quality goes on the demon cycle mirrors i have had them for a little while and no issues with them, and yeah they did sit a little low so i had to loosen the lever bracket and tilt them forward a little to get them to point where i wanted in the rear but that's the only complaint if i was to have one, but i don't consider that an issue as i can still squeeze the levers with no issues and after a couple of rides i got used to them. speaking of levers, i am on the lookout for a set of zombie levers right now, i think they look bad a$$, just looking around to find the best price so i'll be getting those any day now and also going to get one of those cheap throttle locks for around $30.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
speaking of levers, i am on the lookout for a set of zombie levers right now, i think they look bad a$$, just looking around to find the best price so i'll be getting those any day now and also going to get one of those cheap throttle locks for around $30.
Zombie levers are a big improvement.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yep..Zombie levelers are what i'm gonna order also. :cool:

Question: found a set of mirrors i like but they for a harley...can a adaptor be put on them to fit the metric ?

thanks.

for curious eyes here is a link to them :

Chrome Hand Bone Mirror Set

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts