Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
mirrors

i'll send a pic my set up when I get home later, I had a chopper shop put them on for me.

i have black mirriors with the integrated LEDs, the wire is on the outside and runs with the other wires.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mirror turns

My mirrors are Rico MIRLEDS. The wiring runs inside n exits near the mounts.
Then just runs with the rest of the wiring harness.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have the ones from Demons, I placed an o-ring above the the adjusting nut to hold the wire tight to the nut & ran the wires with the stock harness.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I'm rewiring everything inside the bars while installing my new handlebars, which were drilled for it of course...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
For those of you that have the mirrors from Demons ( the ones with the holes in the arm), hows your visibility? I have some ectenders installed also that push them outboard about 2" and up about 1". With my 8 deg trees all i can see is the ground about 10 ft behind me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have Demons mirrors

For those of you that have the mirrors from Demons ( the ones with the holes in the arm), hows your visibility? I have some ectenders installed also that push them outboard about 2" and up about 1". With my 8 deg trees all i can see is the ground about 10 ft behind me.
LOVE the look...LOVE that I could remove the stock lolipops from the forks, but quite honestly, I can't see shit outta those mirrors! But I wouldn't trade them for bigger mirrors that give me better vision. I had a chance to put larger mirrors on but they looked like dumbo ears to me. I choose to look over my shoulder and be more alert.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I think your problem will quickly go away if you loosen the two allen head bolts on the clutch and brake arm perch then tilt them all the way down so the mirror turns up for a better line of vision.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I think your problem will quickly go away if you loosen the two allen head bolts on the clutch and brake arm perch then tilt them all the way down so the mirror turns up for a better line of vision.
I told him to do that. I also had to do that.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Thanks guys, i was over/under thinking it. SOunds so painfully obvious now!:eek:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Me too! After looking at the post I went to the garage and in two minutes, I moved the mirrors and I can see! Still not as much as other mirrors, but enough to see...and I'm still not gonna swap them cause I like the look too much!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts