Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mod OEM Muffler

I have dissected Our OEM muffler to find out what can be done (short of knocking out the cat, to keep our local governments happy) to make it louder here are some pics

pic1 muffler
pic2 output, baffle tube can be seen
pic3 input, catalytic can be seen as honeycomb shape
pic4 sectioned cuts, between the white lines is the catalytic placement
pic5 baffles removed for straight exhaust flow

I welded everything back together and I am working on a local fury owner with factory exhaust to go install on his fury tonight, hope to get a sound bite and figure out how to post

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP

ya I am trying to make a few bucks,

GF said "MyFuryGarage" should be open for business soon

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
lol cool, nothing wrong with that and everyone can use a few extra dollars, more dollars means more mods!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If she is calling herself that it might be time to RUN!!!!:eek:
the biggest problem is......... she moved three doors down into an apartment 2 weeks after we started dating :(

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
MyFuryRide:

Not to rain on your parade, but have you researched the Forum Archives, the very early one's, where we were all modifying our stock mufflers because there weren't any A/M pipes available. You might want to invest the time and effort; in the process you'll discover that there are easier, more efficient, cost-effective, and less labor-intensive ways to accomplish what you are trying to do. Just my two-bits..........

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My parade has been rained on for yrs, I think the phrase was coined after me. just seen several posts and comments lately, and i thunk, hmm what the hell, No I didn't research either. got an umbrella?? mine broke this week :)

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
the biggest problem is......... she moved three doors down into an apartment 2 weeks after we started dating :(
Thats ruff BUT you will always have company!!!:D

Stalking used to be a form of court ship in the old DAYS,:D:D LOL!!!!!
The movie "say anything" not a good pic but sure fire stalker!

Hey hope your mod turned out good. Its hard to get a deep sound with out getting decel back fire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts