Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this. I removed all LEDs that came from the factory and replaced them with others I had bought. It's all in one...no turn signals needed. This will simply drop in place of your stock housing now and will need to be wired in with a Run, Turn, Brake Module.

It's not completely done yet, but I will be asking $50 shipped for this first one. Price will go up if there's interest. I will only ask that you ship me your stock housing so I can do another.

A RUN, TURN, BRAKE MODULE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS SETUP TO WORK.

This item is as is. No warranty on LED failure. Buy at your own risk. Although I don't see any problems in the long run.

I got a quick video but it is not fully processed so the quality is crap at the moment. Let me know what you think!

YouTube - Modded Fury Tail Light

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Thats pretty ingenius man - i like the look of that tail light - kinda makes me wish i hadnt have purchased the LED strip

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Dare will have to totally de-mod his bike back to stock, he is running RAW LEDS. But, its the oem set up just with LEDS in the OEM brake lens. I am running a similiar idea with amber turns inside. I think this idea is well worth the money and really cleans up the ass end

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm interested in doin something like this on mine, I really like how it cleans up the ass end and gets rid off the extra plastic:cool:. How did you achieve that look?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree, do you have any pics of it all reassembled? How's the fit and finish?
It will fit perfectly into the stock housing. As soon as I silicon the housing shut, no one would be able to tell that any work was done to it when it's in the black casing on the bike. It'll look just like the picture Mike posted

·
Registered
8 Posts
It will fit perfectly into the stock housing. As soon as I silicon the housing shut, no one would be able to tell that any work was done to it when it's in the black casing on the bike. It'll look just like the picture Mike posted
how do I come around getting your kit? how complicated is it?

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
I'd be interested!

If you're going to market this thing, I'd buy it! How much is the integrator and where does it get mounted?

Dick

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you're going to market this thing, I'd buy it! How much is the integrator and where does it get mounted?

Dick
Not really marketing anything...I'm just a college student :p

I think it's around sixty bucks? Mine came with my RAW taillight. The module is a little box smaller then a pack of cigarettes. Mine is mounted on the inside of my right strut using some zip ties.

Honestly though, I'd get in contact with MFR. He has sold tail light assemblies in the past with turn signals in them and a completely separate brake light. No module needed....makes for a much easier install.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Agrees....the MFR T-light is the best. I got it from him last year and it's exceptional. Shoot him a pm and see if he has any. Send him some money and he ships.... You install....then ship him your Oem light. Real simple.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I wasn't going to bud into the convo to take away from Dare, but since he referenced (MFR) also some of the newer members may not know me as (MFR)
Ya'll might just keep the (MFR) or (Lil MF'r) as Richard1 says in the VIP room:cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't going to bud into the convo to take away from Dare, but since he referenced (MFR) also some of the newer members may not know me as (MFR)
Ya'll might just keep the (MFR) or (Lil MF'r) as Richard1 says in the VIP room:cool:
I expect a set of 8* trees in return for bringing you business :cool: :p

How's your new project coming?

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Agrees....the MFR T-light is the best. I got it from him last year and it's exceptional. Shoot him a pm and see if he has any. Send him some money and he ships.... You install....then ship him your Oem light. Real simple.
+12345678910

1 - 14 of 14 Posts