Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just some of the modications and aftermarket parts on my fury! Kury flame switchblades, kury control covers, everything but the master which i have ordered but won't get till like sept! Iso flame grips with baren bullet ends! Honda fork nut covers! If you go to the honda website with the fury accessories there is not a picture of these yet! FYI! I also have different brake and clutch levers! The wide style ones are also Kury!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
sweet looks great what do the top of the fork nut covers look like? I have been looking for a spike nut cover but haven't found any yet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The top of the fork nut covers is just chrome! No design or anything! They are a Honda accessory so I went to my local Honda dealer and ordered them! Mine cost 66.00$

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those switchblades look pretty damn cool:cool: I take it that the bottom swings up? It was also mentioned that they dragged. Was it in the open position at the time with aggressive riding or just cruising?

·
Registered
87 Posts
drag pretty quick if open but not bad when closed. only dragged the left side peg never got the right one to hit even in sme good tight turns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts