Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have lowered bikes AND want it to lean over like it should when it is parked. I have a couple of stock kickstands I have taken 5/8" out of the center and welded back together. Ready to send out for chrome or powder coat. $40.00, that includes shipping.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Got any photos of one in action? How sketch would it be if the height were accidentally left in stock ride height (ie air ride)?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Got any photos of one in action? How sketch would it be if the height were accidentally left in stock ride height (ie air ride)?
One is at the chromer now. I sold the ones I had left in about 3 hours. It would sit a little further over, not much more. However your ride height isn't as high as stock with the air ride.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
One is at the chromer now. I sold the ones I had left in about 3 hours. It would sit a little further over, not much more. However your ride height isn't as high as stock with the air ride.
When I'm actually on the bike, it's set about at stock height since our roads are shit. I want to have as much travel as possible and still have a good ride. Obviously when I park I drop it, but it is one of those "if I forgot" type of things.

Glad you sold them though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts