Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give a moment of silence to one of our fellow riders here in cleveland that lost his life with his lady a couple days ago due to another Ass#### in a semi who ran them over while riding their Hayabusa. He was the President of the cleveland Chapter of the Rough Riders motorcycle club.

I don't have the media thread or I'd list it. We had a HUGE motorcycle turnout yesterday for the funeral.

·
Registered
437 Posts
That sucks.:(

Why can't people pay a little more attention.:mad: Our entitlistic society has become way too complacent in it's driving habits.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
that stinks

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
So sad and so avoidable for the people driving these cars and trucks to FAST for conditions!

We are so vulnerable on our bikes, just today Im driving and people are flying around this slow car in the left lane, as I got up on the car the DRIVER WAS TEXTING OR SOME SHIT!!!!

EVERYONE DRIVING A CAR FOCUS ON DRIVING NOT MULTITASKING!
I can only try and educate these drivers as I go bye BUT THEY JUST SEEM TO GALVANIZE THEMSELVES WITH THE FALSE BELIEF THAT THEY ARE RIGHT AND NOT HURTING ANYONE!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I had a guy today messing with me at the store, He had a cell phone jammer, and everytime i would try calling while i was waiting to find out if i got everything i needed would jam my signal so my phone would cut out. Talked to him about it, its got about a 30ish foot range on it. Stinks that it isnt like a 1/4 mile range, but better than nothing. I guess they arnt legal in the USA, he got his on a business trip to japan. I kinda want to have one so i can just push the button on it every time i see someone driving on their phone and being kinda wreckless so maby they can just give up on talking while driving.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I had a guy today messing with me at the store, He had a cell phone jammer, and everytime i would try calling while i was waiting to find out if i got everything i needed would jam my signal so my phone would cut out. Talked to him about it, its got about a 30ish foot range on it. Stinks that it isnt like a 1/4 mile range, but better than nothing. I guess they arnt legal in the USA, he got his on a business trip to japan. I kinda want to have one so i can just push the button on it every time i see someone driving on their phone and being kinda wreckless so maby they can just give up on talking while driving.
i would pay GOOD money for one of those things!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
i would pay GOOD money for one of those things!
You can read about them online, Its a 10k fine if you get caught using it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts