Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More Fury at The eXpo ( pic heavy )

Heres the Fury pics. I was there all day saturday with Sumo. Bike looks good.

I too handle those parts and will have those and dust rings and couple other goodies up in the store here soon. Until I put them up you are always welcome to just give me a ring or shoot me an email.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You could have at least chrome plated Kurt's kickstand for him... :D
yep need to do that ....and put front bullet signals on it tucked in by the headlight. I'll have the brackets ready here in a sec. Theres already a few sets out there. Im fixin to run another big batch since Im gettin hit up for them alot.

Bike looks great bitch slammed with his air setup.

Pipe came out nice too!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
Thanks for the pic’s. I really like the one where you were hanging out at the Women's restroom.

If you’re gonna do a trade show, always pick the booth closest to the women’s restroom. :D

·
Registered
889 Posts
great pics man, thanks for sharing:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice pics but I never saw so many ugly bikes in my life, I couldn't imagine even riding some of those uncomfortable looking things. Some people have no idea that the lines of a bike should flow with each other. Now the lines on the women looked good though. :)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I hate to sound biased, but the Fury appeared to be one of the best looking bikes out of the rest of the pictures :D :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts