Registered
886 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
the new link works but the first one still doesn't. Good read but it's not happenin on my budget. I still have the option of riding a sportbike if I wanna go fast though.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only posted it FYI since it seems every month or so the topic of "How do I get more hp for my Fury" comes up and for the last 7 years (VTX came out in 03) the answer has been the same.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I only posted it FYI since it seems every month or so the topic of "How do I get more hp for my Fury" comes up and for the last 7 years (VTX came out in 03) the answer has been the same.
Hey, that's the name of the game around here... We want to know EVERY single option that's out there. Even if it's reposted once in a while, I personally don't mind because I just figure someone may have missed it the previous time. This mod isn't for me because I simply just don't need it. I've got a sportbike to ride when I want to go fast. That being said, I still like reading about these things probably for the same reasons I like learning about how to increase hp on cars that I'll never own...:cool: If you want this mod bad enough, and your pockets are deep enough, you could easily have it. I think that's a great thing. You guys DO know that SOMEONE, Somewhere is going to have a turbo on their fury... It's only a matter of time... I bet that'll be a pretty high hp:cost ratio but it won't stop them. I look forward to seeing that too. Thanks for posting the link clueless:D:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Senor Gar, thanks for the great dyno charts! It would be nice to have a matrix with hp and torque comps for a variety of brands with stage one performance kits. Anyone have dyno charts for Cobra swept pipes w/Baron Air Kit and any fuel nanny!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts